Hello from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

daniel26

If you're in Floriduh why is your IP address from India?

well thats odd :on2long:

I can throw my ip to a texas ip but not another country ????

Edited by Christie

I think was telling a fib about being from Florida. :)

I dont get people ? thats so weird . When I tether my tablet to my cel phone and use that wifi connection it comes up with a texas or sometimes indiana ip address for some reason .It freaked me out once I was checking a log in for another account and kept seeing an LA Ip and texas and indiana Ip addresses .I figured it out it was me lol .But I wouldnt lie about it .

Edited by Christie

I keep getting a notification from Facebook that I am trying to log in in "Pearl MS" and I do not even know where that is. I am in the mountains of East Tennessee. And I know it is me, I get a notification when I log in from any unregistered device and for some reason, it always says Pearl MS. Weird huh?

Edited by bcartervol98

Wow, never heard of this brand before, and did you check out the site? No even contact us link, much less an indication of where they are at

http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/12/fifty-one-e-cigarette-will-ensure-you-have-no-friends-even-aft/

I found the equivalent of the "trio peggable" on another site, same brand, different packaging, for $40 cheaper.

And look at these reviews - linked to the "trio peggable" on smoke 51's site.

And here is the review of the product: http://www.ecigshq.com/smoke-fifty-one-review

Scarily enough, the site in the profile seems to be the official site of the brand. The other sites I found associated with the brand (like smoke51outlet or something else), have the products listed (usually same price) but no reviews.

They seem to populate kiosks around malls, and I've found no OFFICIAL company information as of yet, with the 20 minutes or so I've been searching.

• 2 weeks later...