Where to purchase hardware? My mod and accessories - where do you guys shop?

spydre

Other than replacement glass for my Davide minis I got at VapeExtreme I only order hardware from

The Veteran Vaper

Discount Vapers

Sweet Vapes

I have never wanted or needed anything they do not have. I am a "find what works and stick with it" kind of guy.

Thanks Carter....can I call you Brian? I know that's your name because of facebook and posting on the VT fb page. I knew about Sweet Vapes and of course, DV, didn't know about Veteran Vapor, though, I don't think - at least it's not on my bookmark list.

Thanks Carter....can I call you Brian? I know that's your name because of facebook and posting on the VT fb page. I knew about Sweet Vapes and of course, DV, didn't know about Veteran Vapor, though, I don't think - at least it's not on my bookmark list.

Of course you can, its my name lol. The Veteran Vapers owner Brian is a great guy, a contributor on the forum, and offers impeccable service and great prices. My only complaint is his selection is a little more limited than Discount or Sweet-Vapes but whenever I look for something, I look to him first and move on from there. I just ordered 2 more KPT2s from him Sunday and they are in my mailbox at home right now. I should have ordered 3, but needed a couple more AW IMR 18650 2000mah batteries (Awesome for everyone from the continental US, not HI), and grabbed a third KPT2 from Sweet-Vapes.

For hardware my selection order would be (Depth chart for sports fans lol)

1. The Veteran Vaper

2. Sweet-Vapes

3. Discount Vapers (Only 3rd because Chuck and Dayna have really taken care of me at Sweet-Vapes so they are #2 even if a tiny amount higher on some things and the only one of the 3 that carry Davides)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend in real life with your same name, first and last name, he lives about 5 minutes from me though. lol, I like the Veteran Vaper and need to order from him again soon myself.

Maybe I'm looking to him for the wong stuff, but he never seems to hage what I'm looking for.

Maybe I'm looking to him for the wong stuff, but he never seems to hage what I'm looking for.

His selection is limited compared to some of the others, but everything I buy hardware I check there before going elsewhere. I get my KPT2s from him. Other than some drip tips and mini davides if its not him its Sweet-Vapes.com. I actually prefer them to Discount Vapers overall, even though both are great. I just started out ordering from Chuck and Dayna at Sweet-Vapes and they are great. Since they are also a Brick and Mortar they understand customer service better than a lot of vendors that are solely online and have a great selection of about everything.

His selection is limited compared to some of the others, but everything I buy hardware I check there before going elsewhere. I get my KPT2s from him. Other than some drip tips and mini davides if its not him its Sweet-Vapes.com. I actually prefer them to Discount Vapers overall, even though both are great. I just started out ordering from Chuck and Dayna at Sweet-Vapes and they are great. Since they are also a Brick and Mortar they understand customer service better than a lot of vendors that are solely online and have a great selection of about everything.

You know, I liked Discount Vapors and all, but Eric really pissed me off when after he found out all the details of the zmax problem, right before he tested it, he implied that the issue was me, and that I just wanted a new APV. I had to send him a longish email listing the sources that confirmed it was a common problem, and that at that time, I would have preferred replacinng it with another zmax, but they didn't carry it any longer. An hour after he started testing, he had reproduced the problem enough that he was taking it back, and since I griped enough about getting another zmax, rather than store credit, he refunded my money, including shipping.

You know, I liked Discount Vapors and all, but Eric really pissed me off when after he found out all the details of the zmax problem, right before he tested it, he implied that the issue was me, and that I just wanted a new APV. I had to send him a longish email listing the sources that confirmed it was a common problem, and that at that time, I would have preferred replacinng it with another zmax, but they didn't carry it any longer. An hour after he started testing, he had reproduced the problem enough that he was taking it back, and since I griped enough about getting another zmax, rather than store credit, he refunded my money, including shipping.

well ok i understand you being frustrated... but you really cant blame a vendor for feeling like your attacking them over something that isnt their fault. If it had been a week or so... i get you wanting a refund since it hadnt lasted more then a week or two. But if im not mistaken you had it for probably about a month and while he had no problem giving a store credit so he only had to eat the cost of the mod once instead of twice, it was still really nice of him to even take it back. Quite frankly i have had mods be awesome for a month or two... then it completely fail. I have had mechanicals that worked... but then didnt... then i fixed them and they would work for a bit.. then break. That however is not the vendors fault. You know what i mean? just because you had a terrible experience with a mod that you found had known issues (not that they were known to you before you bought it) and then it acted up and all of a sudden you want a new one because its broken when you have admitted you have dropped it before. just trying to play devils advocate here.

I love Eric, great dude that goes above and beyond. He sent me a whole bag of replacement o-rings for my Davide Minis just because I asked when they would be available since I had lost or broken a few of mine.

I just started out ordering hardware from Sweet-Vapes so that's who I end up ordering most of my stuff from if all things are equal but DV is just as top notch.

No one has to take back anything, especially something that could have been dropped or damaged by user error. That's definitely above and beyond.

Edited by bcartervol98

Well, he threw a couple different scenarios at me. User error - despite the fact that I had already told him I had two other people use it and it happened to them immediately; a battery issue - until I told him that I generally went through 1 1/2 18650s per day, and it happened even with a fresh battery. There were a couple other scenarios. The reason he decided to ultimately refund my money is because since he was flat out stating I found a "quirk" I didn't like (and his wife told me they were honoring a 45 day warranty on that, so I was still in that period), I just wanted a new APV. I told him ideally I would want it replaced with the same thing, despite the problems (they couldn't all be bad, right?) (and that was actually my intention at the time, but since they aren't carrying ANY Sigelei products anymore, I couldn't do that. That's when he notified me (after only needing to test it for an hour) that he would be refunding my money. I was going to get Zmax v5 - which actually incorporates some of the MVP functions, and was cheaper from that site...and it had the added bonus of a different circuit board, which is what I was led to believe led to the problems. But then I looked in the comments, and then third review in, someone started having button problems a week after getting it, so I knew I couldn't get that one either. I just didn't want to risk it.