For the guys

Since hubby and I share a bank account, there's no hiding what I spend. But he's into vaping as well. What I'm going to spend on my APV, and the rest of the stuff I'm getting excluding juices I want to try (extra batteries, charger, Davides, extra coils) adds up to what he spent on his Provari alone. Not sure he likes my several flavors habit, either. But because we have a limited income, we always tell each other up front what we are buying (I don't think he actually TOLD me what the Provari cost). But we can always look at the bank account history online, so it's never a good idea to lie. But he's generally pretty good about snooping in the bank account to see what I spent for like birthday, and Christmas and stuff - either that or he lies to me - but as long as he did it AFTER I've given it to him, I'm okay with that, because I made HIM responsible for paying out on the bills, but we generally "get permission" before spending big chunks of money, and I'm usually with him when he goes to the vape store, lol.

Just ordered a Vamo V3, 18650s and a NiteCore charger and may tell the wife I won it in a forum contest lol.

What are the odds that you will have to buy another one??

Lol, I think half the stuff I've bought has been confiscated by the ms