Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

Was out this weekend to several local shops and no one had the Davide tank. Too bad because I would have paid B&M prices for one this weekend. I want to try glass. I noticed a marked difference in flavor at a local vape bar where they were using glass tanks in their testers.

Was out this weekend to several local shops and no one had the Davide tank. Too bad because I would have paid B&M prices for one this weekend. I want to try glass. I noticed a marked difference in flavor at a local vape bar where they were using glass tanks in their testers.

Where did they actually use glass tanks? That's a B&M store that's got something to prove. That is awesome!

Where did they actually use glass tanks? That's a B&M store that's got something to prove. That is awesome!

Yeah. I'm so sorry I didn't take pictures. But it was a vape bar. Very little hardware, but juice for miles. I want to say at least 15 different high quality vendors with dozens of flavors for each. Otherwise known as paradise, lol

Dang, maybe if I had waited 24 hours before ordering, they would have gotten the batteries and charger in, and I could have ordered everything from one place - I think RTD was more expensive on the batteries, to be honest.

I use 2.2 ohm. Just got my four Davide Minis from Viper Vape. I don't think I'll ever use them again after this. For $6.00 shipping I got it via a small priority cardboard envelope that was bent six ways from Sunday. Inside the envelope the four boxes were crammed into a bubblewrap paper envelope. USPS doesn't charge for the boxes, Viper Vape could've very easily sent my order in one of those instead of the flimsy sorry excuse for a... *huffs*

I'll be contacting them to let them know I'm not happy with their shipping measures. We'll see what they say.

I'm planning on partially filling my Davide tomorrow and testing it out on the zmax - I know it seemed the same on the Provari, but I want to check it on the Zmax before writing it off as faulty (I did have times when it wasn't so airy, then after I changed the coil, it tightened up again, and then went back to airy). So I'll check and see. If it works, great, I've got 6 glass tanks and 4 evods, rather than 5 glass tanks, a defective davide, and 4 evods. Even the store I bought it from can't figure it out.

Lol pro tank and Davide couldn't be much more different especially with the minis. Not even close to each other outside of using the same coils.

Yeah, I just let him have his moment, not sure why I even go in there. I'm at best an intermediate vaper, and they have nothing I would buy as far as hardware. If they do have something I'm interested in, it cost way more than I would spend on it.