Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

True ...let's compare a ford escape to a ford edge, or Jetta to a Tourareg...that makes sense too...

All four suck. LOL

Just don't get why you would not like comparing products and sharing experiences with them. No its not exactly apples to apples comparing mini to full size or even full size to full size. I think the only way to find out what you like is from your own experiences and the experiences of others and their sharing of that information.

Lol! Well then.... All that was being accomplished here was establishing that the two devices in question were built to be different. A 510 device over an eGo threaded device will almost always be more "airy".

The only thing I do not like about the KPT2 so far is that it is a 510 connection lol. Its just not as portable and "on the fly" as those with 510 connection. I filled it with Strawberry Fields and put it on an extra lanyard and battery for using at home since I have pretty much developed a pattern with the three flavors I actually like well enough to vape on a daily basis. Every morning and evening are Strawberry Fields but I like the Spearmint and Candy Cane better throughout the day. Usually after breakfast I switch to a mint then back to Strawberry Fields sometimes around dinner. The Ego connection lets me switch on the fly easier.

Also, the KPT2's 510 connection is way tighter than the Ego connection of the Davide Mini.

Hey now carter.... I love my fusion.... :)

We just sold our 08 Edge, 70k and never a service call needed..ever...

I trying to compare comparable products KPT2 vs Davide tank...mini vs mini (actually I could care less on the minis, way too small) at this point leaning towards Kanger with the SS io painted metal, and the Davides having loose tip connections, but the price points make some sense in that too...

We just sold our 08 Edge, 70k and never a service call needed..ever...

I trying to compare comparable products KPT2 vs Davide tank...mini vs mini (actually I could care less on the minis, way too small) at this point leaning towards Kanger with the SS io painted metal, and the Davides having loose tip connections, but the price points make some sense in that too...

On my 3rd Yukon Denali since 2005 and 2nd GMC Sierra Since the same year and never been in service for anything but an oil change and tire rotations. Everyone likes something different, I was just joking around anyway about the sucking.

I see what you are talking about somewhat, comparing apples to apples. For my perspective the mini made more sense in the Davide because it holds 2.0ml and that is just about what I need. KPT mini is too small, full KPT2 is too big and heavy for the way I use one, and I love the way the mini Davide hits plus the Ego connection and size make it the best choice for me. I will give Kanger credit, the KPT2 hits like a beast lol. Definitely a huge improvement over version 1. I also get 0 metal taste even with the metal mouthpiece unlike I did in Version 1.

Hey now carter.... I love my fusion.... :)

We have a fusion. Granted, it's better than the last couple of cars we drove after the Elantra got totaled thanks to a semi trucker changing lanes into us. (And a far cry better than when I was driving a Dodge Spirit back and forth to work each day in St. Louis, with a broken a/c, and having to transport elementary aged kids that same route to the doctor - at the end of that car's life I had to turn the engine off at stop lights, or even in fast food drive thrus so that the engine didn't overheat.) Love, love, love the USB port that you can plug in the mp3 player. But we usually don't CHOOSE to buy domestic, lol.

Typically at 2.2 anywhere from 3.8 to 4.4 is an alright voltage setting to push the coil. You can go damn near over 5 on a 2.5. A 1.8 I would stick with about 3.5 to 4.0.

And Spyder I'm not trying to demean you or anything I'm just trying to help you figure out the issues. The davides and the kpt2 and the evod and the mt3s are all going to pull the same way that they did when you first opened them regardless of the flavor because that's the airflow. I personally prefer a airy draw so to speak but that just me. You are more then likely noticing a flavor difference since its not your custom mix. I personally think you need to slow down just a tad and just read up on some of the devices. Don't get in a tisy because something doesn't make sense or it doesn't seem like its working the way you want. That is more then half the battle. I have found that when I have an issue... Someone else has had it too and fixed it or explained what I was doing wrong. The search function in this forum is awesome compared to most forums I have been a part of. Just a little friendly advise is all. :)

This morning, I'm pretty sure it was the flavor throwing me for a loop. Last night, I emptied some space in the tank, and added my french vanilla to it, which I used to do to the regular 618, let sit overnight while I vaped on something else before bed and when I got up before I came downstairs (an evod tank), and picked up the Davide and I appear to be a happy camper. The airiness isn't bothering me - but I'll notice the difference when I go to vape out of an evod later. So like I said, I think that may have been the problem all along. Our brains, well, at least my brain, searches for solutions that may not be there.

The biggest improvement I see of the Davide of the PT2 is two fold, well, three fold - it holds more than the PT2, and eventually, you can buy a bigger glass tube, both for the minis and the normal size ones, to hold more. And even the minis come apart, unlike the PT mini. Finally, I didn't want to have to buy a needle nose or a needle to fill my tank. With the bottles I have NOW, I can hit the holes in my Davide without a problem. I had my price sheet all listed out for hubby down to each Davide and Davide mini, down to the drip tips and replacement coils, and including how much shipping was estimated to be, lol. Not that he would be doing the ordering. My Discount Vapers account, my stuff, my order.

EDIT: Now I just have to find a box to keep my stuff in. My desk, with all the necessary stuff desks collect, is becoming overloaded, and I can't fit anymore bottles in the cabinet, as the cabinet holds the original CD's for the music I loaded on to my computer (and thusly, my mp3 player), some game programs, my emergency candy stash for when I have that odd analog craving that vaping and playing with a pencil don't take care of (but now that I'm past the first two weeks, vaping usually does the trick), and my digital camera. Decent Cannon camera, still a PHD (push here, dummy), but different features on it, and auto stabilization for my shaky hands. So it's the size of my mom and dad's digital SLR (by Cannon of course) but doesn't have the SLR functionality.

But anyway, if any of you,especially girls, were around during the '90's, and remember the caboodle make-up boxes/storage boxes? I was thinking that would work just fine, maybe, I'd have to compare the sizes of all my stuff - if they still make them. LOL, my mom and I both had those.

Edited by spydre

Okay, now I really, REALLY can't wait to get paid. TAsted hubby's e-juice - same as mine, running on a provari out of a cartomizer. It tastes SOOOO much better with the different voltage and resistance!

But not going the cart route. Don't want to have to go the needle route to fill.

Oh, and forget what I said last post about the needle nose stuff to fill the Protanks....that's for his cartomizers.

Needle nose? I use carto tanks exclusively and never need pliers to fill my tanks.

As far as comparing mini's to full size isn't really a fair comparison. The volume of juice above the heads effect the way they vape, leak/don't leak etc.

Needle nose? I use carto tanks exclusively and never need pliers to fill my tanks.

As far as comparing mini's to full size isn't really a fair comparison. The volume of juice above the heads effect the way they vape, leak/don't leak etc.

No, I meant needle nose bottle tips, or a needle type thing to get the e-juice out of the bottle into the carto, at least, that's the way his cartos are.

As far as comparing minis to full size, the review did, sorta, but I wasn't. I know there's a big difference. First off, the amount of e-juice that it holds. Since, oh, about 4 or 5, I switched from my 618 in the Davide, to my sweet tobacco in an an evod, and I already had to refill the tank, and I'm about 1/2 way through that tank.

I DID compare the Davide mini to the PT mini, because the Davide mini can come apart (again, with the possibility of inserting larger glass later on, and for easier cleaning), while the PT mini does not, and is one solid piece, except for the bottom with the coil, just like the Evods. Now, in another thread, I DID compare the PT mini with the Evods, because I have Evods, hubby has 1 evod and 1 pt mini, and I've tried his PT mini, and it pulls exactly the same as my evods, which makes sense since they are from the same company. But when I make the switch, when I get paid, to go all glass, and just keep my evods for stuff I'm sampling, I like how the Davide mini comes apart.

Ahh gotcha on the needle tips! Yea I have a few needle tip tops that I screw onto bottles, I also use syringes with blunt needles on them to fill. Much easier with some of the vendors who have crappy tips that take excessive force to get juice out of. GLV comes to mind instantly. Great juice, crappy bottle tops.

We have a fusion. Granted, it's better than the last couple of cars we drove after the Elantra got totaled thanks to a semi trucker changing lanes into us. (And a far cry better than when I was driving a Dodge Spirit back and forth to work each day in St. Louis, with a broken a/c, and having to transport elementary aged kids that same route to the doctor - at the end of that car's life I had to turn the engine off at stop lights, or even in fast food drive thrus so that the engine didn't overheat.) Love, love, love the USB port that you can plug in the mp3 player. But we usually don't CHOOSE to buy domestic, lol.

This morning, I'm pretty sure it was the flavor throwing me for a loop. Last night, I emptied some space in the tank, and added my french vanilla to it, which I used to do to the regular 618, let sit overnight while I vaped on something else before bed and when I got up before I came downstairs (an evod tank), and picked up the Davide and I appear to be a happy camper. The airiness isn't bothering me - but I'll notice the difference when I go to vape out of an evod later. So like I said, I think that may have been the problem all along. Our brains, well, at least my brain, searches for solutions that may not be there.

The biggest improvement I see of the Davide of the PT2 is two fold, well, three fold - it holds more than the PT2, and eventually, you can buy a bigger glass tube, both for the minis and the normal size ones, to hold more. And even the minis come apart, unlike the PT mini. Finally, I didn't want to have to buy a needle nose or a needle to fill my tank. With the bottles I have NOW, I can hit the holes in my Davide without a problem. I had my price sheet all listed out for hubby down to each Davide and Davide mini, down to the drip tips and replacement coils, and including how much shipping was estimated to be, lol. Not that he would be doing the ordering. My Discount Vapers account, my stuff, my order.

EDIT: Now I just have to find a box to keep my stuff in. My desk, with all the necessary stuff desks collect, is becoming overloaded, and I can't fit anymore bottles in the cabinet, as the cabinet holds the original CD's for the music I loaded on to my computer (and thusly, my mp3 player), some game programs, my emergency candy stash for when I have that odd analog craving that vaping and playing with a pencil don't take care of (but now that I'm past the first two weeks, vaping usually does the trick), and my digital camera. Decent Cannon camera, still a PHD (push here, dummy), but different features on it, and auto stabilization for my shaky hands. So it's the size of my mom and dad's digital SLR (by Cannon of course) but doesn't have the SLR functionality.

But anyway, if any of you,especially girls, were around during the '90's, and remember the caboodle make-up boxes/storage boxes? I was thinking that would work just fine, maybe, I'd have to compare the sizes of all my stuff - if they still make them. LOL, my mom and I both had those.

They still make them , my daughters have them , but now they have them in ss too ,with locks ;)

Edited by Christie

I am still looking for something to organize my stuff at home. I am quite happy with my EGO carry case for on the go. I can fit 3 Vision Spinner 1300MAH, 4 Davide Minis, and my KPT along with 2 extra coils and a bunch of QTips and it all fits very snugly if I keep my QTips stocked. If I am going to be gone long enough to need to refill then I just throw a few bottles of liquid in a zip loc in my wifes purse (she calls it the family carry all lol).

Chargers were the issue with the carry case but I have now bought 1 for my work, one for her work, 3 for home, and one for the boat. I will not charge in my vehicle but will on the boat if I absolutely have to on a 3-4 day stretch on the water.

Edited by bcartervol98

I am still looking for something to organize my stuff at home. I am quite happy with my EGO carry case for on the go. I can fit 3 Vision Spinner 1300MAH, 4 Davide Minis, and my KPT along with 2 extra coils and a bunch of QTips and it all fits very snugly if I keep my QTips stocked. If I am going to be gone long enough to need to refill then I just throw a few bottles of liquid in a zip loc in my wifes purse (she calls it the family carry all lol).

Chargers were the issue with the carry case but I have now bought 1 for my work, one for her work, 3 for home, and one for the boat. I will not charge in my vehicle but will on the boat if I absolutely have to on a 3-4 day stretch on the water.

post-25687-137679993023_thumb.jpg

Just bought this at Walmart today, $9

I've been using an acrylic make-up organizer (CO-825 http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Cosmetic-organizer-makeup-drawers-Display-Box-Acrylic-Clear-Cabinet-Case-Set-/261130646905?pt=US_Makeup_Bags_Cases&var=&hash=item3ccc997579). The little box-type fits my spinners and/or a 10 ml bottle very well. The back larger sections fit a 125 ml bottle of juice very easily and the parts with the lids are great for Q-tips. The drawer is perfect for my drip tips. Until I can save for the custom one I want to commission from Mark, this works very well for me. :D