Opinions on Mt. Baker

I really want to try some of their flavors because they are just so cheap. I realize this might mean a drop in quality, but I won't be satisfied until I try it, lol. Any flavors I should stay away from? Do you guys recommend steeping their juice?

Some of their juices need steeping some don't. A few of my favorites from MtBaker.

555 (one of my ADV's)- Moo Juice - Double Apple - Banana Fosters, Banana Cream Pie and Banana gone nuts.

They are definitely worth some experimenting at their prices.

Edited by Proetus

Juice flavors and vendors is highly subjective. Mt. Baker Vaper has great customer service and I really want to like their juice but it just doesn't taste good to me. There are many on this forum who love them, though. I've tried so many of their flavors, right out of the box and some steeped up to several months and...no. But that's not to say that you won't love them and think their juices are the best. It's all a matter of trying different vendors. Thankfully, many of them have sample packs you can buy at reasonable prices. :)

I started buying my juice almost exclusively from Mt. Baker Vapor back in March. I now have about 1500ml of their juices sitting on the shelf right now. My fav's are peanut butter, butter scotch, caramel candy, root beer and cinnamon roll. Some need steeping, some not. But as has has been stated here and elsewhere, taste is subjective. One might like their juice, some not. Obviously I do.

Don't think so but their stuff is inexpensive enough ... just buy 3-4 15ml bottles. If you spend $15 after discounts and before shipping, you get a free sample flavor, so if you order 3 bottles and hit the $15 mark, you will end up with 4 bottles. Whichever ones you like, go back and order 30ml or bigger bottles .. it's worked for me and it's fairly inexpensive to try juices this way. They ship usually the same day, and Priority Mail will get it to your mailbox 2 days later. That's fast.