Buying In Bulk

Had my 510 about 20 days now. My batteries are not holding their charge like they use to . I know I'll probley need a new atty soon. Do any of the suppliers sell these things in like a bulk package deal? I'd like to get like 10 batterys and attys so I don't have to worry about running out.

quote name='seaspine' date='26 October 2009 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1256597004' post='12488']

Had my 510 about 20 days now. My batteries are not holding their charge like they use to . I know I'll probley need a new atty soon. Do any of the suppliers sell these things in like a bulk package deal? I'd like to get like 10 batterys and attys so I don't have to worry about running out.

These suppliers sell in bulk packs and have a 5 battery ac charger for the 510 available.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/

http://www.theelectroniccigarettecompany.com/shop/default.asp?shop=home

I don't recommend replacement batteries from Totally Wicked. It may have been an isolated incident, I do not know, but...

I purchased a 5 pack of replacement batteries for my DSE901 a few days after I received it from AwesomeVapor.com because their batteries were a little cheaper. Mistake! One of the (auto) batteries was stuck in the closed (On) position out of the package and another stuck in the closed (on) position and toasted an atty while I wasn't looking. The batteries that I received were marked with an "MP" (presumably for Multi Pack). They weren't the quality of batteries that I got from AwesomeVapor.com. Buyer be-aware!

Edited by TheSmokingMan