Pros, cons of your daily driver

I will start

650mah twist, kpt, 3.8-4.2v, 2.5 ohm, 70/30 mix

Pros

I love that I can change the voltage on the fly with the twist, we all know some juices taste better at different voltages.

I like the ease of use with the kpt, ease of maintenance, or ease of changing a coil mid tank without loosing any juice.

Cons

650mah doesn't hold the charge for more than 10 hours now.

The kpt is a juice sucker and unfortunately its very fragile.

Can't use my ming drip tip on the kpt.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

well for now I have a regular evod battery (am eying up a twist though) and an any vape tank

the tank is heavy and" tippy" towards the top so it falls over and the battery doesnt last all day but im ok with that I have a spare so its ok .Id lov to get a kpt but im not the glass type of girl . Have you watched I love lucy lately ? yeah thats me . if it can break dont give it to me . lol . and plus in a grooming salon /dog kennel I cant even keep a cup of coffee till the half way mark with out some sort of dilemma like it getitng knocked over or a glob of fur in it or some dogs nose in it -always something . most times water bottle s arent even safe lol .

Daily Driver #1:

650 mAh standard eGo (the old-school one without the 5-press on/off feature) with Vision 2.0 (CE5) clearomizer.

*note: this is my old daily driver, and one I still use when between setups on my regular daily driver posted below....

Pros: simple, easy to use, doesn't require any special tools to fill, the heads can easily be taken apart and rebuilt, and no one questions what you're puffing on.

Cons: unit goes off in your pocket, the clearo will leak if it even THINKS it will be going in your pocket, the heads cost $2 a piece to replace and never meter out to their purported resistance, and (possibly a minuscule nit pick for noobs, but a huge one for me) the draw is way too stiff for my liking.

Daily Driver #2:

Sigelei #8 Mechanical Mod + RSST w/ Igo-L for dripping

Pros: simple operation....push the button, and get mad clouds of vapor!!! Plus, the flavor is so much better. And, you can set things up to your EXACT specifications, with duplicatable results....or feel free to experiment. Your vape is only as good as your setup!!!

Cons: Your vape is only as good as your setup.....this can be a very bad thing if you have no clue as to what you are doing. You REALLY have to do your homework, and research the hell out of this type of setup just so you don't screw something up, short out your mod, and risk personal injury. Also, this setup increases the effectiveness of the nicotine strength, so you either have to switch to a lower dose, or vape yourself sick. Finally, everywhere you go, people question if your mod / RBA setup really is, in fact, an electronic cigarette.

Provari, Evic, Custom Sigelei Mini, MVP and a Kicked Vmod XL. I use them all everyday.

Provari Pro - Simple, easy and consistent as they come. Cons - Price.

Evic Pro - extremely customizable. Con- Feels cheap. Clumsy menu, stupid usb cover.

MVP Pro - Simple operation, extreme battery life! Con - No Ω checker. Flat button.

Vmod Pro - Bottom feeder, alot of different options for delivery device. Con - learning curve of bottom feeder.

Custom Sigelei Mini Pro its a mini! Con i can kill the 350 battery in 2 hours!

Well, I do 1 driver Monday through Friday and another Saturday and Sunday. The only difference is the batteries because I need the batteries to last longer while I am away from home at work. So here goes my Monday through Friday: Twister or Spinner 1000mAh and Kager Protank. Pro: Batteries lasts me all day until I get home from work and refilling my Protank is so easy and not messy at all since I use the Qtip trick. Con: The only thing I can think of is I envy you all who have 3 or 4 setups with different flavors in them so you can switch out all day. I have to just keep filling up the same juice all day long. And I guess it would be nice to have one of those fancy mods some of you have. But I will one day. :yes

Well, I do 1 driver Monday through Friday and another Saturday and Sunday. The only difference is the batteries because I need the batteries to last longer while I am away from home at work. So here goes my Monday through Friday: Twister or Spinner 1000mAh and Kager Protank. Pro: Batteries lasts me all day until I get home from work and refilling my Protank is so easy and not messy at all since I use the Qtip trick. Con: The only thing I can think of is I envy you all who have 3 or 4 setups with different flavors in them so you can switch out all day. I have to just keep filling up the same juice all day long. And I guess it would be nice to have one of those fancy mods some of you have. But I will one day. :yes

honestly if your patient enough they all come around at different sites on sale. :) I have snagged 2 that i have wanted for awesome prices. :)

650mah black eGo. standard resistance ce4, typically a vanilla flavored juice (varied vendors) with a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg juice.

Pros: Good flavor, reliable, simple, simple, simple.

Cons: Ce4's don't last too long 5-6days, the eGo loses it's voltage towards the last hour or so of use.

All in all, the benefits of how simple it is to use really outweigh the cons.

650mah black eGo. standard resistance ce4, typically a vanilla flavored juice (varied vendors) with a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg juice.

Pros: Good flavor, reliable, simple, simple, simple.

Cons: Ce4's don't last too long 5-6days, the eGo loses it's voltage towards the last hour or so of use.

All in all, the benefits of how simple it is to use really outweigh the cons.

how many hours do you get out of your 650mah? I might get 12 on a good day less on a normal day.

my daily driver:

Itaste V3 with T3S

Pro:

Simple and easy to use

Charges really quick

Nice solid hit

Con:

Battery dies much quicker then my eVic battery

Menu is harder to navigate then my eVic

I want a mech mod for my daily driver

oh yeah and i want a mech mod for my daily driver. :)

how many hours do you get out of your 650mah? I might get 12 on a good day less on a normal day.

completely depends on the day, m-f it will last me from the time i wake up 0430 until i go to bed at about 10 or so. That being said while i work i rarely take breaks except for lunch. So really the only time i vape while working is while i'm in my car driving to and from the dining facility on post. I maybe use 100 mah or so during work hours. The bulk of my usage comes once i'm done with work for the day.

Now on the weekends it's a different story. I'll usually just use my 1100 mah on the weekends because the 650 mah simply wouldn't be enough. And even after the 1100 mah has died for the day i typically run through my blu batts while i'm out at night on the weekends at least twice a piece.