Newbie Here

rondanrob

Hiya, I'm pretty new to e-cigarettes. Basically, I'm lost. I love the idea and I love the vapor sticks when I first using them. The one with the wick VaporX is great for a few days then the tank cracks and leaks. I've bought replacement tanks and they do the same thing. I moved on to White Rhino Liquid e-cigs. These do not have wicks. They have holes in the cartridge that I have managed to burn through 3 cartridges in a week. I'm not getting the power hit I'm looking for. Any ideas would be so very appreciated. I'm becoming frustrated beyond words.

Many thanks,

Ronda :wallbash:

Hiya, I'm pretty new to e-cigarettes. Basically, I'm lost. I love the idea and I love the vapor sticks when I first using them. The one with the wick VaporX is great for a few days then the tank cracks and leaks. I've bought replacement tanks and they do the same thing. I moved on to White Rhino Liquid e-cigs. These do not have wicks. They have holes in the cartridge that I have managed to burn through 3 cartridges in a week. I'm not getting the power hit I'm looking for. Any ideas would be so very appreciated. I'm becoming frustrated beyond words.

Many thanks,

Welcome. Haven't tried any of the brands you mentioned but did find this interesting product on the white rhino website:

Synthetic Urine

http://www.whiterhinoproducts.com/#!white-rhino-synthetic-urine/c1476

A Kanger Protank will not crack.

Edited by ArnieH

Many thanks,

Welcome to the forum :), vaporx is actually the brand i use when i shop at my local brick and mortar. The tanks are ce4's and i've never had a problem with cracking, however depending on the type of juice you use this has been known to be a common problem. Are you by chance using any cinnamon type juices?