Hi need advice

bngfan

I have been vaping for about 6 months. I currently use a v2 style. I buy filled carts and refill on my own. I have tried clearomizer and enjoy the taste much more than the prefilled carts but they seem to ruin my batteries. I also use a xl battery but find it frustating having to recharge all the time. Looking for a new set up but not sure which one to get?

Do you mean ruin or run them down?If it is just running the battery down quicker a higher resistance clearo would probably do the trick.As a rule low resistance less than 3 ohms anything will run down batteries quicker than high greater than 3 ohms.There is no reason a clearomiser should ruin any battery.I would suggest switching over to an Ego type battery to use with a Vision clearomiser or Vivi Nova,I think you would be happier in the long run and you can still use your V2 with refillable carto's .

Edited by mcquinn

Like Mcquinn said ! Ego or Ego type batteries have been very dependable for my. with my clearos (vivi nova, evod, KPT) my ego batteries last me at least a day before needing recharging. My ego twist sometimes needs charging after 8 hours or so.

A 2.8 or a 2.4 ohm on a 3.7 or a 4.2 volt battery will work on what you are looking for.

I find that "I" want more. So I suggest you start from the top and work to the bottom.

For some reason I can't edit my own post...

It seam like you like to vape quite often. So I would do a couple of egos around the house just to give you your "fix".