The kit that never leaves my side!

Updated with the new color coded T3S's. In there are 5 Kanger T3S filled with Strawberry Fields, Spearmint, and Candy Cane all from Vapedudes and Juicy Peach and Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes. All 24mg and either 70-30 or 80-20. I keep two EgoT 1000mah, two Ego mini 400mah, and one of my Spinners (for when I want Tobacco flavor, I prefer the 1000mah over the spinner for all other flavors). Always have 2-3 replacement coils and the stock of Q-Tips for cleaning up a refill or condensation out of the mouthpiece. Just finished filling tanks and packing my case for the lake tonight and tomorrow. If it would only hold my charger.....

Scouts Motto: Be Prepared!

916D2882_zpsb0ea1c3c.jpg

Dude without the Qtips I wouldn't know what to do lol. Aquatroy turned me on to them with filling the KPT and the same theory holds true for the T3S. Makes it so much easier. Plus I can swab out the condensation form the tip. I started keeping them when I was using leaky CE4s that I had to blow out 3-4 times a day. I use them a lot less after switching to Kangers that rarely if ever leak.

very nice!!!! I have finally added an ego charging case to my collection for traveling. hold a couple batteries, couple clearomizers and some liquid....and it can charge while I'm out running around (or while I'm stuck on a plane for 12 hours)

Updated with the new color coded T3S's. In there are 5 Kanger T3S filled with Strawberry Fields, Spearmint, and Candy Cane all from Vapedudes and Juicy Peach and Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes. All 24mg and either 70-30 or 80-20. I keep two EgoT 1000mah, two Ego mini 400mah, and one of my Spinners (for when I want Tobacco flavor, I prefer the 1000mah over the spinner for all other flavors). Always have 2-3 replacement coils and the stock of Q-Tips for cleaning up a refill or condensation out of the mouthpiece. Just finished filling tanks and packing my case for the lake tonight and tomorrow. If it would only hold my charger.....

Scouts Motto: Be Prepared!

916D2882_zpsb0ea1c3c.jpg

Okay, how do you do those pretty juice colors?

Red is Strawberry Fields, Blue is Candy Cane, Green is Spearmint, Yellow is Traditional Tobacco, and clear is Juicy Peach.

Now that I have used the T3S for a few days I plan to kill some time at work tomorrow posting a complete comparison review of the T2 vs the T3S. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.