Exposing the Public to E-cigs - A good Thing

The librarians in my town usually ask what flavor I have today. I'm in the library almost daily, people around here don't care if I pull out my pv. If I do get questions I answer them politely explain how it has helped me quit the stinkies and if they are a smoker I offer a drag after explaining how to use it. I also tell them about VT and theveteranvaper.com

"I have only had person ever ask or tell me to stop vaping. And this was at the public library. It was an elderly librarian and I swear the look on her face was that of horror,"

I would have paid good money to see that!

The librarians in my town usually ask what flavor I have today. I'm in the library almost daily, people around here don't care if I pull out my pv. If I do get questions I answer them politely explain how it has helped me quit the stinkies and if they are a smoker I offer a drag after explaining how to use it. I also tell them about VT and theveteranvaper.com

I would have paid good money to see that!

On reflection, "Horror" may not have been the best term to describe the look on her face. It was more like a combination of shock and disbelief. As when a child first learns the truth about Santa Claus.

To be fair to this woman, I see her often when visiting the library with my little girl. She is a very kind, sweet, and gentle person. And although there may be some truth about older people having a harder time adapting to technology, I believe she probably knew what e-cigs were. She simply had never seen one, in actual use,up close and personal.