Kanger Protank V2

I almost ordered one. It was in my cart lol. I just want to try these AnyVape Davide Glassomizers first to see if I like them. If I do I will probably stick with those since they are almost half the price and use the same coils and same basic setup.

Can't wait for the comparison review I'm sure your already thinking about...lol

Mind Reader. Actually I watched a couple YouTube comparison videos and there is not much difference in those. Here is a good one I thought:

Only difference in that review is I got the full size KPT2 and I got the Mini Davide that has Ego threading instead of 510 and is 2ml as opposed to 3. One of the cool features of the Mini Davide is the ability to order different capacity tanks that are longer but work with the same unit. I could go from 2ml to 3 or 4 ml if I wanted. It seems very versatile.

KPT2 came in today, 15 coils, 3 ceramic drip tips, and an Ego collar. I may wait on my cinnamon flavors to fill it if my other 4 Davide Minis come in today, if not I am thinking it will get a healthy dose of Spearmint tonight!Love me some VapeMail!

So, which do you like better, the PT2 or the Davides? Which has a tighter draw, BTW?

I like them evenly for different reasons. The KPT has a better hit, tighter draw, and more capacity. The Davide minis are close enough for me in performance and when you weigh in the portability I would say, all things considered, I like them evenly for different reasons.

As I've mentioned before when I used my KPT 2 I was getting a metallic taste. After about 4-5 tanks I took it apart and cleaned it really good and refilled it. Low and behold I no longer can taste the metallic. Woohoo!!! I'm really loving it now.

*bows and thanks the vapor gods*

As I've mentioned before when I used my KPT 2 I was getting a metallic taste. After about 4-5 tanks I took it apart and cleaned it really good and refilled it. Low and behold I no longer can taste the metallic. Woohoo!!! I'm really loving it now.

*bows and thanks the vapor gods*

I am wondering if that is what happened with my KPT1? I loved the way it hit, just not the metallic taste. I cleaned the KPT2 before using it as well as my remaining Davides. I did not clean the first Davide I got in and got no metallic taste but washed the rest after learning I should lol.

I can't say for certain but prior to giving it a proper cleaning, my tank sat for about a week completely filled with juice. Dont know if having juice sit in it for a while or cleaning properly cleaning the tank was my solution to get rid of the metallic taste but one of them certainly did the trick. I do know for certain that I never did clean my tank prior to its first use.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines