Kanger Protank V2

Before I left for work I bought a Kanger MT3S with 2 5 packs of replacement heads. When at work I tried it and decided I dont like it very much plus it only holds like 1.5-2 ml of juice. I was experimenting today and found out that even though the MT3S heads are a tad smaller they still work perfectly in my protank 2. I thought that with the slightly smaller head that I would experience some minor leaking issues, but I have been using it for half the morning and no leaks. I'm so stoked at this because I only bought one pack of replacement heads for my protank 2 and now I have 3. Woohoo!

Before I left for work I bought a Kanger MT3S with 2 5 packs of replacement heads. When at work I tried it and decided I dont like it very much plus it only holds like 1.5-2 ml of juice. I was experimenting today and found out that even though the MT3S heads are a tad smaller they still work perfectly in my protank 2. I thought that with the slightly smaller head that I would experience some minor leaking issues, but I have been using it for half the morning and no leaks. I'm so stoked at this because I only bought one pack of replacement heads for my protank 2 and now I have 3. Woohoo!

Been doing some experimenting and I removed the rubber seal that comes on the post and sorta sits on the wick. IMO I can really taste the juice. Best juice taste yet and no leaks. YMMV.

I am wondering if that is what happened with my KPT1? I loved the way it hit, just not the metallic taste. I cleaned the KPT2 before using it as well as my remaining Davides. I did not clean the first Davide I got in and got no metallic taste but washed the rest after learning I should lol.

I aint sayin a word ;)

Just a heads up about the Mini Protank 2. It will NOT include a removable drip tip for at least another 2-3 months. I just got word from my Kanger rep, that they are having problems with the mini's drip tip. It will however still have the replaceable glass. Just a warning for all. Even B&M's got shiested by this.

Yea Sweet-Vapes has a disclosure on their site, I almost bought a couple for those "every once in a while" liquids just to try and they have a pic of it up. They didn't mention it was forthcoming though. That's good to know

Edit for they just added this to it since last night:

"YES, the Mini ProTank 2 looks exactly like the Mini ProTank 1 on the outside. All the pieces can be disassembled to replace the glass, just like the full size ProTank 2, but you can not use your own drip tip on it. An upgraded version where you can replace the drip tip is set to be released in 4 - 6 months, this is straight from our Kanger Rep."

Edited by bcartervol98

HEADS UP! Kanger EVODD replacement heads work in the original, but do not in version 2.......I guess I'm buying an EVODD so I can use up some heads!!!

or tell me what u want for the heads and i will b glad to take them of your hands since i still have the OKPT

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines