Kpt

Love2VapeDaily

Would you cover the holes on the coil base or the holes on the threading?

I guess the ones on the outside near the beauty collar would make more sense.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

I finally got one to try and am amazed at the vapor production over anything else I have used right out of the box. I am more of a "feel" guy than visual so I am not too worried about the vapor even though with 70-30 it looks like a cloud coming out of my mouth with this Pro-Tank.

I may order one more. The only "downside" I have found is the lack of portability, weight, and fragile nature of the tank itself. I am gonna make my KPT my "at home device" and still use the T2s when "on the go". It also is much "louder" when I hit it, I can hear it cooking the liquid a lot more than my T2s. I would say it produces 50% more vapor and throat hit than my T2s do. I like it, everything but the aforementioned things.

I am seriously

Happy I twisted your arm! I have dropped my KPT twice with no issues. Pyrex is a stout glass but if you drop it just right they will shatter. Just like a cellphone or iPad, but I'm not leaving those home either!

Edited by Aquatroy

Happy I twisted your arm! I have dropped my KPT twice with no issues. Pyrex is a stout glass but if you drop it just right they will shatter. Just like a cellphone or iPad, but I'm not leaving those home either!

Yea its more how it fits in my case. I keep 3-4 filled T2s in my case at all times to switch throughout the day, and 2-3 batteries "just in case". My case will not zip **** without putting serious tension on the KPT and I know that cannot be good for it. I may end up changing my mind, it looks great on my Spinner 1300mah and I can definitely taste a more crisp flavor and get a better hit, but it wasnt the scale of improvement over the T2 that would make me switch completely just yet. For example Monday night and Tuesday on my boat my battery and T2 hit the deck 3 times, twice popping the top off my T2. (Yes I had been drinking). I am fairly certain that would have busted the KPT lol. I stopped wearing my lanyard all the time at the lake after almost jumping in with it a few times. I keep it in the shade under a towel to keep it cooler.

All in all, I love it. The taste and hit are way better than the T2.

Brian I had 1 of my wifes customers make me a e cigarette coozie but it hangs around my neck like a lanyard. Its basically a section from a bandana sewn into the shape of a e cigarette and long enough so just my mouth piece sticks out. If your facebook is linked to your photobucket then you can look me up on it and see mine for a idea. mine holds 2 complete batteries and tanks side by side.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Yep outside, figure out how to use the beauty ring to adjust airflow???

I put the beauty ring on and screwed out down so it sits flush on my twist the kpt sits flush on it. I have tried running the collar kinda loose and then tightening the tank down and backing it off to see what happens but no change.