A warm hello from Arizona.

shimmy55

Hello, my name is Vance and I currently live in south Az. I have been vaping and anolog free for 60 days now. I feel outstanding! I happened apon a buy one get one deal for Tsunami ecigs on mothers day and figured "what the hell, great gift for mom and i'll tag along too" Two months later we`re both going strong and not looking back!

As for upgrading anytime soon, i dont see the point. I'm happy with my vape and having a blast experimenting and doing my own mods. Currently im puffing on way overbuilt passthrough powered by an energizer usb backup battery, disposable ego style tanks, and local shop juice. I've been working on a lightweight autodraw passthrough for my videogames. I'm also interested in variable voltage.

my reasearch led me here, and from what ive seen so far, you guys look like a pretty friendly and informative group. so thank you for your patience with another noob and i look forward to useing the hell outa that search button.

vape on!

welcome man! its a pretty friendly group (although some of us cant spell *points at himself*) and try and give honest but not demeaning opinions of the products. also just because someone doesnt like a product... doesnt mean you wont! on the other hand just because someone raves about something doesnt mean you will fall in love with it either. thats why this is more of a journey then a destination. :) buckle up and enjoy the ride brother. :)