Things I like :)

Please add to list for my own and other x-stink users benefit:

* Not smoking analogs

* Can take giant face hits without the eye burn

* Sounds like pop rocks which brings back child like feelings that warm the soul and dwarf the need for smoke.

* Can place in pocket immediately after vaping.

I'm 14 days in. A bit whacked and moody but so pleased. Compared to nic gum, patches or pills....this really is working well!

Peace,

C_

no smell on my clothes (didn't know how bad it was until I quit)

being able to vape (discreetly) when I am trapped in non smoking areas...airport, airplanes, work.

Tons and Tons of flavors to choose from

Things I really like:

1. The comradery of the folks on this forum. It really helps.

2. I really like (love) a certain lady who sent me a load of juice 15 bottles plus in various types. She took the time to care if I made it.

3. She also sent me T2's, CE5's, CE4's, and other clear's.

5. She also sent me tips and LR carts and an Ego purple battery! With charger!

6. She also decided to ship it overnight mail at considerable expense to be sure I got it quick.

7. I really like not jonesing for once for nic. I was not getting enough and now I am.

8. I really like that I now know I can make it and be comfortable doing it!

9. I also like that I have been charged with paying this forward to another when I time is right!

* Not knowing where to start, when it comes to the millions of things I like about vaping.

* The advancements of batteries, atomizers, tanks, RBA's, electronics, mechanicals, Chips, Hybrids, and more.

* The assortment of wonderful gadgets that beginners get to start off today, unlike the Tea-bags and Fluval of days gone by.

* My rosey cheeks. :)

*. More hugs, and more lingering hugs from my family. :) <--- #1 ~!!!! aha! Now I know where to start :)

Big YES on the no smoke/smell around family although I was good about keeping my kids lungs away. Spent a lot of time Googlin' "second hand vapor". Nothing that I see to this date claims much from either side.

LOL at Vape In Bed HAHA :)

Off to purchase my first online order....... looking tobacco taste. Probably pay more for rush delivery than the juice itself!

Another for list:

* Work productivity increase!

Being able to smell and taste things

Sitting in my office not niccing out and vaping at my desk

No longer fear long flights

Son no longer coughs

No more anti-anxiety or blood pressure medicine

Wife is off sinus medicine

Spending $2 a day on liquid instead of $15 between the wife and I on analogs

We no longer smell like hot smoldering ***

Cardiologist saying "Sure you can use your e-cig in your hospital room" when in for tests

I could think of more lol.

Big YES on the no smoke/smell around family although I was good about keeping my kids lungs away. Spent a lot of time Googlin' "second hand vapor". Nothing that I see to this date claims much from either side.

LOL at Vape In Bed HAHA :)

Off to purchase my first online order....... looking tobacco taste. Probably pay more for rush delivery than the juice itself!

Another for list:

* Work productivity increase!

Sweet-Vapes.com "Traditional Tobacco" is the best tobacco flavor I have found, but keep in mind tastes are different for everyone. All my friends here that have tried it said it tastes just like a Marlboro.

Thanks for the recommendation bcartervol98. Will try that one out next order... Vapor Dudes are mixing as I type . A Coffee a Mint and two tobaccos. Plus a couple empty bottles. WhoooHaw!!