901 Man Batteries

Gazoo

I bought a man batt for my 901 so i could try to drip, and because(after watching a very instuctional video on youtube made by some goofy guy named chris) =) I have started taking longer hits, drags, draws, whatever you call 'em and my auto batts shutdown. So i was all excited put it together, fully charged it and ,prepared with some of my lung capacity returned, to take a nice long slow 6-7 second draw and after 5 seconds the damn orange light blinked. I was pissed the f-ing 901 man batts still has a 5 second timer. I was like WTF ok sorry for the rant but it doesnt say on any site i found that they have a shut off and i didnt want anyonelse to get one thinking they could take an 8 second ride on a 901 finally.

happy vaping

cindy

I bought a man batt for my 901 so i could try to drip, and because(after watching a very instuctional video on youtube made by some goofy guy named chris) =) I have started taking longer hits, drags, draws, whatever you call 'em and my auto batts shutdown. So i was all excited put it together, fully charged it and ,prepared with some of my lung capacity returned, to take a nice long slow 6-7 second draw and after 5 seconds the damn orange light blinked. I was pissed the f-ing 901 man batts still has a 5 second timer. I was like WTF ok sorry for the rant but it doesnt say on any site i found that they have a shut off and i didnt want anyonelse to get one thinking they could take an 8 second ride on a 901 finally.

happy vaping

cindy

That sucks. I have 901 manual batteries and they cut off at 8 seconds. I think the 5 second cutoff are older ones. Then they made new ones that cutoff at 8. I think there's a workaround for the 5 second cutoff where you just quickly let go of the button and press it again right away. You have to do it before the cutoff time or it won't work. Don't quote me on this though. I might have seen it on a youtube video somewhere but I'm not sure if the technique is for the 901. Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Sorry to hear about your trouble - You can always try what vegasvapor suggested or buy another unit larger battery mod. The vp2 is extremely nice and you don't have to worry about the cutoff or battery life as it can last a day or two.

Sorry to hear about your trouble - You can always try what vegasvapor suggested or buy another unit larger battery mod. The vp2 is extremely nice and you don't have to worry about the cutoff or battery life as it can last a day or two.

Yes there are lots of mods that take the 901 atomiser - I use a Screwdriver, it suits me, but there plenty of alternatives.

Edited by profbeard