Favorite E Juice

keenan

I thought Id start a topic to get everyones opinion about juice and suppliers. If theres already a thread on this, forgive me. Let me explain what Im looking for.

So far, Ive bought juice from Arno at awesomevapor, Rocky Mountain Vapor, Vapor Kings, and Wordup ecig.

Now, anyone who knows Arno knows his rep speaks for itself, I CANT speak highly enuff about him. But Ive noticed something with all of my juices. I have bought Camel from all (except Arno, he doesnt carry it), and they DONT taste like camel to me. Now, I was a HARDCORE camel wide smoker for 20 years, so I know Im expecting too much. But Ive also tried Marlboro from all, and same thing. Doesnt really taste like a marlboro. Dont get me wrong, Im NOT complaining. The tastes are BETTER than the analogs, just not authentic I guess is what Im trying to say. So, whats everyone elses opinion. As far as suppliers, what are your experiences. With me, Arno has the best price and service hands down. I made my first purchase from Wordup yesterday. Prices seem good, and a good variety of flavors. After I clicked on "submit order", I realized I ordered in the wrong strength, so I left an e mail in the contact us area, which also had a place for my phone #. I hit "send", stood up and walked to the coffee pot, and my phone rang ! It was someone from Wordup saying "no problem," theyd change the strength on the order, AND were giving me a free sample flavor. So, thats a good sign from a new supplier, new to me anyway. Rocky Mt Vapor and Vapor Kings also have good selection, but Arno beats them by about 3 days as far as date of order to my door. With Arno, I have NEVER waited more than 3 days. Rocky was about 8 days, and vaopr king about 6. We'll see how long for Wordup.

(Chris, next week YOU get an order from me. I always forget you guys sell too. )

Edited by keenan

Arno @ Awesome vapor: I really like the ry4 it was a nice Turkish taste with a hint of caramel. Banana tastes like it sounds.

Wetyoustick: Orange and Caramel taste like they should. Rum really does taste like RUM.

Parked's Nicquid: Red Bull is awesome, tastes just like the real thing. Spice cake was so so.

LiquidXpress: 23 Flavors tastes a little different when exhaling, but the after taste is so much like Dr.Pepper it's crazy. Texas twist, is a strange juice, I'm not sure what it reminds me of, but it has a nice taste to it. Its good for a couple rounds of vaping, then I need to switch. Cherry Limeaid is good just not really my thing.

Vapor Talk: Dulcis similar to ry4, it has a nice taste. Grape soda is my favorite of any juice I've tried, it tastes so much like grape soda, I swear I can taste the carbonation. I ordered 4 bottles just so I'm stocked for a while.

Vermont Vapor: Maple tastes like maple syrup, pretty different, and a nice change of pace. ChocoMint is like hot chocolate with some mint leaves added or those old school Chocolate and Mint candies. It will be a nice blend in the winter for sure.

Vapor Kings: Caramel, Chocolate, Peach, and Cola all taste how you would expect, Really clean and wonderful flavors, one of the better colas I've tried.

Truesmoker: Pina Colada, tasted similar, not really that great. True Smoke, I just didn't like at all. I was excited for bubblegum but was quickly disappointed. I wanted the classic bubblegum flavor but got like a spearmint/peppermint flavor. I don't recommend.

All of the shipping on everything I've ordered was super fast. 2-4 on most juices.

I'm sure they're other companies and or flavors I've missed, I'll add them to the list if and when I remember.

Edited by NeRo9k

NeRo9k gave an excellent post and I'm sure that will help out quite a bit.

One thing to note is that NONE of the tobacco flavors will ever taste exactly like they state. Ever. Why? Because your not burning anything. Part of what gives a cigarette it's taste is the burnt tobacco. This obviously cannot be reproduced with vapor or the ecig because nothing is burning. It's why so many ecig users normally end up using the sweet flavors instead. :)

NeRo9k gave an excellent post and I'm sure that will help out quite a bit.

One thing to note is that NONE of the tobacco flavors will ever taste exactly like they state. Ever. Why? Because your not burning anything. Part of what gives a cigarette it's taste is the burnt tobacco. This obviously cannot be reproduced with vapor or the ecig because nothing is burning. It's why so many ecig users normally end up using the sweet flavors instead. :)

WOW !. Chris, sometimes Im just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I dont know why, but that just NEVER dawned on me. DUH ! The taste of e juice is WAY better than tobacco. I notice that ALL the Camel flavors Ive gotten, from 3 diff. suppliers, all have a hint of caramel. I LOVED camels, and I LOVE caramel, so it all works out. Ive noticed that all of the Marlboros Ive ordered, again from 3 diff., really have no distinct flavor, and dont vape really well. I have tried cola, cant remember from where, and its good, but tastes like flat cola. Yesterday, I recieved my order of Pepsi from Wordup, and it literally tastes like Im drinking a Pepsi. I had never heard of Wordup till I saw thier banner here, and Im impressed with thier service and quality. Ordered Wed., Got it Friday. You guys might want totry them. Also, I went to order from dietsmokes, but you guys dont have my flavors in stock. I'll keep tryin though. :showoff:

My favourites are TW (good but not cheap) and Dekang - loads of juice firms actually sell Dekang liquids (like Liberty Flights) - you can spot Dekang liquids because the bottles have YNDK pressed into the edge of the bottle top. Mind you, I've only tried their tobacco flavours...

I have tried the Apple e-liquid from Arno. The flavor I got was faint at best with a slight tangy after taste. Not bad, but not a very good flavor. Could have used a litle more apple in it. I got the Banana from him too. That was very good. Just like I was eating a fresh, ripe Banana. No after taste either.

So here goes it.

Vapor on the Apple, which was 36mg = 7 Not much Vapor but enough to see.

Taste = 6 Like I mentioned b4, not too strong, faint flavor. A little after taste too.

Throat Hit = 7 If you inhale while taking it in, the throat hit was stronger, like an 8.5 and you could feel it. Take it in ur mouth then suck it into the lungs, not too much, like a 5. So 7 would be right for that.

Customer Service = 10 I had emailed Arno 2 times over a 2 day period b4 I got an answer from him, But he did right by me and that counts in my book. He is a good man and works hard to help his customers out. :thumbsup:

Overall score for Arno would be an 8.

WAY TO GO!

I would buy from again and send people to Arno! Hes very good in my book!

NOTE: His E-Liquid is with PG.

I guess I will put my 2 cents in since i have about 20 different kinds of juice in my arsenal...

My favorites...

VT Grape Soda - nice and sweet (but not too sweet) with a carbonated feel to it!! I can vape this all day. Good throat hit and a tangy almost fizzy exhale. I guard this bottle with my life!! (Although I do need to get more soon!!)

LiquidXpress Caramel Macchiato - this one surprised me A LOT!! Nice and mellow with a great evenness between the coffee and the caramel tastes. Throat hit is good but not too strong. I really like caramel but the RYs give me a headache :( so this one is a perfect choice for me!! This one is always within reach!!!

VT Mentha - This is not for everyone. It gives a great throat hit and is nice and strong!! Since I was a menthol smoker I was looking for something exactly like this one!! A lot of other menthol juices are too sweet and taste minty and not menthol. This one hits it right on the head to me!!

Dekang Clove - I have not been vaping on this one lately. Might have to tonight!! I really like this one. Spicy and sweet with a wicked throat hit. Goes great with an adult beverage!! (But not beer!! I only vape menthol when I drink beer for some reason!)

Runners up....

Dekang Green Tea - flowery and sweet. Tastes like Lipton Iced Tea in the bottle after a bit. Not much of a throat hit but it is there. Nice one to have around at work and vape on casually.

LiquidXpress The "23" - This is a great quirky flavor. Does have a reminder of Dr. Pepper but also has a bit of a licorice taste to me. This was my first VG based and I was not disappointed. Great vapor production and throat hit.

AwesomVapor Banana - This was my very first juice! I do not have much of it left but it will always be one of my favorite vapes. Nice and smooth, OK throat hit and a very nice taste. I have since changed to Dekang Banana (because I can get it in 36mg) but I prefer AwesomeVapor banana.

Ones I am not fond of....

Cherry - tastes like a coughdrop...yuck!!

Strawberry - taste nothing like strawberry but i use this one to mix with other juices.

Kiwi - same as strawberry.

Any "Tobacco" juice - sorry to all of you who love these but personally none of these have ever been good to me.

OK...so there you go :) The official Ofortuna juice review!! Please remember this is only my opinion!! You should find what you like :) Happy Vaping!!

I guess I will put my 2 cents in since i have about 20 different kinds of juice in my arsenal...

My favorites...

VT Grape Soda - nice and sweet (but not too sweet) with a carbonated feel to it!! I can vape this all day. Good throat hit and a tangy almost fizzy exhale. I guard this bottle with my life!! (Although I do need to get more soon!!)

LiquidXpress Caramel Macchiato - this one surprised me A LOT!! Nice and mellow with a great evenness between the coffee and the caramel tastes. Throat hit is good but not too strong. I really like caramel but the RYs give me a headache :( so this one is a perfect choice for me!! This one is always within reach!!!

VT Mentha - This is not for everyone. It gives a great throat hit and is nice and strong!! Since I was a menthol smoker I was looking for something exactly like this one!! A lot of other menthol juices are too sweet and taste minty and not menthol. This one hits it right on the head to me!!

Dekang Clove - I have not been vaping on this one lately. Might have to tonight!! I really like this one. Spicy and sweet with a wicked throat hit. Goes great with an adult beverage!! (But not beer!! I only vape menthol when I drink beer for some reason!)

Runners up....

Dekang Green Tea - flowery and sweet. Tastes like Lipton Iced Tea in the bottle after a bit. Not much of a throat hit but it is there. Nice one to have around at work and vape on casually.

LiquidXpress The "23" - This is a great quirky flavor. Does have a reminder of Dr. Pepper but also has a bit of a licorice taste to me. This was my first VG based and I was not disappointed. Great vapor production and throat hit.

AwesomVapor Banana - This was my very first juice! I do not have much of it left but it will always be one of my favorite vapes. Nice and smooth, OK throat hit and a very nice taste. I have since changed to Dekang Banana (because I can get it in 36mg) but I prefer AwesomeVapor banana.

Ones I am not fond of....

Cherry - tastes like a coughdrop...yuck!!

Strawberry - taste nothing like strawberry but i use this one to mix with other juices.

Kiwi - same as strawberry.

Any "Tobacco" juice - sorry to all of you who love these but personally none of these have ever been good to me.

OK...so there you go :) The official Ofortuna juice review!! Please remember this is only my opinion!! You should find what you like :) Happy Vaping!!

Wow, I feel so inadequate. You have a freakin STORE goin on there. I havent ventured out beyond the traditional tobacco flavors yet, except for the colas. I think Im gonna try some peanut butter next. :icecream:

Some of my favorites:

Vapor Talk - Dulcis and Exotic Tobacco. Dulcis is an interesting twist on RY4 that I really enjoy and Exotic Tobacco is the only tobacco based flavor I will vape these days. Both are excellent!

Bestecig.com - This is a Chinese company that makes their own juice. They are one of the few Chinese places where you can get 36mg. Their Cream flavor makes an awesome base for mixing. I also really like their version of RY4 and Flue Cured Tobacco. They also make the hailed BE112 Low Bridge atty.

Cignot.com - Pretty good pricing, Dekang liquids. I love their Pepsi flavor. Very close to the real thing. They also offer a LOT of VG based liquids for those who don't enjoy PG. One of the few vendors that does this.

Ecigsmokestore.com - Everyone should know Dawn, and if you don't, now is the time. She makes some of the most amazing juice around. Her Cinnamon Roll has a permanent place in my juice kit that goes to work with me each day. Her prices are higher than some, but the quality is amazing. A MUST TRY. She also stocks a ton of supplies for people wanting to try to make their own juice.

mist-stix.com - Best juice prices outside of China, hands down. Use the "ECF" code to enjoy 30ml bottles for $9.00. Also, this juice isn't Dekang, but is very good. I love their 555 and Peach. My GF smokes their Camel. They also offer $2.95 shipping, which is a great deal.

Vendors I would avoid:

Totally Wicked - Prices are just way too high for Chinese juice. There has also been a lot of testing on their 36mg juices that showed that the juice was 27-29mg. Questionable practices, questionable management of their forums, and censorship of posts with people having issues. Makes this a company I would avoid.

• 2 weeks later...

I still need to make a point and try some other e-juices, but I am very happy with Johnson's Creek juices so far. I had ordered the sampler when I first started with e-cigs and I really like the Tennessee Cured, French Vanilla and Espresso. Shipping has been quick, 2-3 days, and I like that they ship the liquid in glass containers. Maybe I'm being paranoid but low end plastics can be dangerous. Long story short I would recommend JC juices.

I wish I could add to this topic. I'm still jealous that you all can taste those wonderful flavors! I still can't taste a difference. Food is starting to taste different to me and I can smell more things now (even the bad smells), but just not with the e-juice. I've tried all of the samples from Johnson Creek (which, by the way seems to be a great company with fast shipping) and I think just about all of the flavors from Awesome Vapor and have now tried some from Wordup. I seem to notice a difference in "feel" of the juices from the different places, but not really any taste. I'm a Pepsi drinker, so would really love that one. Well, if I could taste it.

Not to worry nana, I think that will come back. I quit smoking once for five years, and within the first three or four months everything just blossomed... I could smell and taste like nobody's business. That was a direct contribution to this 40 extra lbs that I've never lost. :)

I'm too new at this to give any experience, but I will say that right now I really favor My Freedom Smokes (myfreedomsmokes.com). I ordered from them last week and the order shipped the same day. But the reason I ordered from them in the first place is two-fold: The have 36mg and 48mg juice, which is absolutely necessary for me, and they have Clove, which I'd been trying to track down for ages. I'm a happy camper.

Now I just need that VP2! :D

I've asked a nurse friend to snag a large syringe and needle for me so I can refill cartomizers more easily in the interim.