Still confused

I just goggled and looked at cartomizers and

atomizers and still do not know the difference in them. When speaking of a tank I think they are talking about something big, like a 3.5ml Viva Nova. They also speak of a PCC, and I have not caught on to that one either. I am just not good with these initials. They also are talking about using a

3 piece design eCigs (non cartomizer style). What is that? I'm trying. I'm doing all the research I can so I can keep up with the vape lingo but I always have to come back here to get the explanations. Thanks guys and gals.

A carto has filler material inside which is wrapped around the coil. The atomizer is just the coil with no filler material. A 3 piece is the battery, atomizer & cartridge.

Inside a carto

1208d1283855599-cartomizer_insides.jpg

Heres the inside of a typical 510 atty with a cartridge

Cartalignment.jpg

An atomizer is just the heating element. Atomizers are primarily used (these days) for dripping, the atomizer and cartridge system never worked very well. Battery + atomizer + cartridge = 3 piece design

cartomizers (cartos) ...you fill with your liquid, attach to battery and vape. personally, cartomizers are more work than the vivi nova or other tank systems. The cartomizers are the heating element + filler combined into one piece....Battery+cartomizer = 2 piece design

The vivi nova and other tank systems come in various sizes. I prefer the 2ml designs, they fit very nicely on the ego and ego style batteries.

The Ego cc (changeable coil) 2.4ml, EVOD BCC(Bottom coil changeable) 1.6ml.........These also go very well with Ego battery.