New purchase, Knockout Vapor Firefly kit

New to the site and new to the e-cig world. Ive tried a few cheap versions from gas stations but finally purchased a knockout vapor kit with upgrades and accessories at the mall last night. After a lot of bargaining the vendor I got firefly battery,upgraded 16ml tank with 3 cartos,better tip,2 juices,and chargers for $75. So far im really pleased with it. Havent had a cigarette since then (pack/day for the last 6 years) and really like the juices (marlboro light and blueberry pomegranate) Did i get a good deal? Now that ive done a little research, ive read some sketchy things about the knockout brand. Does anyone else use this brand? The vendor was clueless but for the prices ive saw on some of these (my total was at $180 before i started to haggle her on the price) i couldnt say no. Any advice?

sorry, don't know the brand. but if its working for you, then all is good. Glad you have found vaping !! little bit pricey....not horrendous.

There are plenty of good products out there, you will soon enough have a collection of various devices and parts. !!