Hello Everyone

pnzrlvr

Hey fellow Vapers'.. just wanted to drop in and say hi.

I have been vaping now for about 3 weeks. It was two fold.. wanted to quit, and two, was heading to Disneyland with the family, and I didn't want to ban myself to the smoking corral.

I was lucky enough to come across VaporTalk and a review of Awesomevapor.com (thank goodness) I picked up a 510 kit.. and haven't looked back.

Made for an even more enjoyable vacation. (I was able to make it through the Princess Dinner with my daughter.. and never had a problem on the Tower of Terror with my boy)

For those new to the process... a word of encouragement.. Hang in there!! if you are having some challenges, don't give up quite yet. There are some great folks out there that are more than willing to help you get through any problems you are having.

So I just got a VP2 kit, and will give you all a overview of my initial thoughts.

Have fun

Sean

congrats and welcome. vaping definately makes vacation/traveling much, much less stressful. Not having to figure out where the smoking area is and having to take the time to go smoke. love not having to deal with the 'damn I need I smoke'....

Love my 510 !!! do you have the PCC and or passthrough yet--if not, a definate must

Happy Vaping