Vamo Kit!

So i got my kit from HDV today. Gotta say i'm pretty impressed for the price of 59.95. It comes with a Vamo obviously, a generic 18650 battery, a dual offbrand charger and two CE4 Clearomizers. So i took it all out, put it together and gave it a vape! The battery was halfway charged! Fabulous! At least i get to use it while my other batteries charge. Without further ado here are some pics and descriptions!

image-2.jpg
What's in the box??

image-2-1.jpg
A Lightsaber!!

image-1-1.jpg
Kit contents (notice the cool kid certificate i have now!)

image-3-1.jpg
CE4 Clearomizer x 2
image-2-2.jpg

The Vamo. Well it's a Vamo, i don't know any better, its fabulous to me! The Battery, it's an unknown, i ordered batt's from orbtronic so i'll use those and keep this as a spare. Same goes for the charger, it will suffice until i order my I4 as well as some 18350's for stumpy mode. Clearomizers, meh i have enough. I'll keep one and give the other to a buddy. Overall its a great Kit that will get you up and running with a nice mod at a good price. Fear the cool kid certificate!!

Happy Vaping!

5 Day update - I'm in love! Sadly my venerable Vision Spinner 1300 plays second fiddle now. It still accompanies me to work with a Evod or Mini Nova on it and gets a fair amoutn of use. However i've been pounding down the juice with the Vamo. An 18650 is usually lasting me just over 24hours at this point. Hopefully it will withstand the test of time! Now that i have one, i will look for the best price i can find on a SS one as the Black Chrome should just have a fingerprint pattern on it as they are never ending on it!

Can you tell who makes those batteries? My vamo came with 2 of the 350 shorties. I've been using them individually in mini mode. Just ordered a couple of the 650 batteries. If you need spares, these are rated well and cheap if you can wait on the slow shipping. http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001980/1141101-panasonic-cgr18650ch-rechargeable-2250mah-37v-1865

No markings on the battery other then what you see in the above pic. I got a pair i ordered from Orbtronics. There is a battery thread over on ECF in the Vamo PV section. Alot of good deals on batteries flying around.

Yeah that thread is huge. That's where I got the link above. They aren't slow to ship like the guy in the other thread posted. I ordered yesterday and got shipping confirmation this morning. I did learn quite a bit about all of the different types of batteries in that thread. The way some were talking about risks of battery explosions, I'm expecting someone to eventually post that their Vamo went bamo :-)