Vapeonly BCC Mega & new battery

All,

I purchased the new VapeOnly BCC and just got it in the mail yesterday. This is my first BCC. I have previously used standard cartomizers and then moved to the Vision Vivi Nova. I love the Vivi Nova but it is getting hard to find replacement coils for it. Everyone is always out of stock. SO, I got the VapeOnly BCC. I like it, the vape is smooth and I get a lot of vapor. There are only 2 small problems I see with it and was wondering if anyone has any tips on these for me.

1. Its seems to "burn" a lot cooler than the Vivi Nova. I am assuming this is because it is bottom coil and is going to remain cooler because it is constantly surrounded by liquid. Any one have any tips to make it burn hotter?

2. When I go to fill it, I flip it over and remove the bottom. When I do that I always get some liquid dripping down the middle and out the top. This is annoying because I have to then clean out the center tube or live with a bunch of bubbling when I vape. Any tricks on stopping this from happening?

Secondly, I am thinking about purchasing a new battery. I started out using small 78mm 808 batteries and have now moved into 650mah / 1000 mah Ego-C 510 batteries. I would like to purchase something that is variable volt and packs a bigger punch. I cant spend a ton of money so I am looking for something int he $30-$50 range. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

You will get a hotter vape if you bump up the voltage. Regarding getting juice down the center tube, I blow it out thru the mouthpiece into a tissue before I put it on my batt. I would recommend getting an Ego Twist or a Vision Spinner. :)

No it is very similar to the Kanger Evod's. I saw your other post regarding the certain flavors of eliquid, affecting the tanks. I noticed you have two Protanks on the way. Those will be fine for those flavors it is a glass tank. Other then that, you can get metal tubes for Nova, or Pyrex tanks for cartotanks and you'll be fine.