Most Embarrassing Story

I wonder if any of you have any embarrassing stories that relate to your vaping experiences.

A few days ago I was showing off my ego-c to potential new vapors and unscrewed the battery to show it to them but instead of unscrewing the battery I unscrewed the bottom of my nova tank and the e-juice went every where. Most embarrassing for me.

So what about you all?

Hmm only been at it a few weeks. let a guy i work with try my kanger evod, after a quick wipe with alcohol pads that i awlways have. He quickly flooded it by sucking on it like he was having a milkshake! Being at work i did not have my scientific tools to fix it (qtip) because i was in the groove with them finally and hadn't had issue with flooding. In the pouch it went to await cleaning at home! Not terribly embarassing for me.

Every time I trip over or my passthrough cable, even if no one is around, I feel kinda silly... I hate when people see my Green Vision Sipnner with Green Vivi Nova and Green knucklehead drip tip and think it's paraphernalia. Not sure if I get embarrassed but it makes me not want to vape in public.

Last night I was refilling my EVOD and got frustrated that I didn't see any juice going into it.

I FORGOT TO TAKE THE BOTTOM OFF! :rolleyes:

Nobody was around to see, but I sure felt like an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone could help me. I was wanting to read this post I seen but don't know where to find it. It was about someone that accidentally drank from a bottle of nicotine because they were sleepwalking. When they did so they woke up instantly knowing what they had done and quickly rushed to a neighbor and he was sawing then stopped long enough to hear what he said but just continued sawing afterwards. So then he went to another neighbor and then just passed out right on the ground after explaining what happened.

Edited by willmon22