Don't Get Discouraged!

NeRo9k

Sometimes, you may get a new unit and something may be wrong, not getting enough vapor, battery doesn't last long, etc. Trust the suppliers you get e-cigs from that you'll be taken care of. You have to keep in mind, most of these products are coming from China and problems are bound to happen. I ordered a 901 from awesomevapor.com and I burnt the atty out the first day. I ordered a couple new ones attys from vaporkings.com and my vapor and ecig experience was definitely enhanced. I could of given up and said well this isn't for me, the product sucks, etc; but, stick with it! I've since ordered a couple more units, tons of juice, and have been smoke free and vaping happy for a week now.

Vaping e-cigs is definitely a learning experience. I actually almost just gave up in the beginning from all the problems I was having. But I already spent so much money on different models so I kept at it. I didn't want to waste my money. Through all my research, I eventually found this forum and everyone was so helpful. Starting off is definitely a pain and can be intimidating, but don't give up because in the end it's all worth it. I have been smoke free for well over 2 months and I've never been happier. :gun:

Yeah, it's a learning curve but it's worth it. I bought a Smoke 51 at the mall back in November of last year and it sucked so bad I gave up. Thank God I found vaportalk.com and started again. Once you get the right gear, it's easy.

If I had it to do over, I would just buy a Janty Stick and be done with it.

As with any new product, the kinks have to be worked out and the cream (suppliers and manufacturers) have to be given time to rise to the top. Heck, Ford still hasn't got "cruse control" down yet, they are still burning down peoples houses with that thing! Just look at the recent innovation that Jeso has come up with regarding his VP units and the new pass-thru he is working on. AwesomeVapor.com is kicking A$$ in customer service and providing a great product at a reasonable price and Chris and Sean have the VaporTalk Juice, a clearly superior product over Johnson Creek and most of the other stuff out of China. I think that over time we will see more and more new and good ideas come out of this market and it's a word of mouth thing rather than who can put the most money into advertising.

I just got mine today (I saw the Lad's review on the Joye306 from electonicstix.) Not only was the buying experience awe inspiring, but their video review also showed me how to use the darn thing. I am going hell for leather on this quit smoking thing, without the actual 'quitting'...so far so good.

On a separate note...is it normal that the vapor tastes like candy? I didn't order candy, I ordered camel-like stuff. [Not that its a bad thing, tasted pretty good]

I find most of the liquids have a bit of a sweet taste to them--especially compared to cigarettes. You get really used to it after a bit--makes smoking taste particularly nasty by comparison. caught me off guard at first too. Like you said, not bad, just unexpected.

I find most of the liquids have a bit of a sweet taste to them--especially compared to cigarettes. You get really used to it after a bit--makes smoking taste particularly nasty by comparison. caught me off guard at first too. Like you said, not bad, just unexpected.

Hi Lisa - you get around ;)