Ego V Pass through Revolution II 1200mAh

med_gallery_15088_188_12577.jpg

Ego V Pass through Revolution II 1200mAh

TheEgo-V Pass-through Revolution II allows for 3.0 to 6.0 volt vaping. A touch of the "+" or "-" button increases/decreases voltage in 0.1 Volt increments. This unit is unique in that it enables you to pinpoint thevoltage that best suits your atomizer/cartomizer resistance and

E-Liquid of choice. As long as your near a power outlet, computer, or USB car charger, you'll never run out of battery life with its mini USB to USB pass-through charging cable. This updated version will operate in atrue pass-through mode, allowing you to vape while charging. Compatible with all Ego and 510 threaded accessories. The Ego-V Passthrough V II makes for a very trusty and dependable variable voltage device at afraction of the price. Big power and a small form factor provides forconvenience and capability. Available in standard black or stainlesssteel.

Features:

• 1200 mAh
  • Charge via included Pass-through or any standard 4.2 Volt Ego Charger
  • Variable Voltage: 3.0v - 6.0v
  • Increase/decrease voltage in 0.1v increments
  • 5 click battery on/off function
  • Hold "+ & -" buttons together for 5 seconds to lock in voltage
  • 2.5 Amp Limit
  • Blue back-lit LCD shows voltage, battery meter and puff counter

Contents:

• 1 1200 mAh Ego-V Pass-through V II (Black or Stainless Steel)
  • 1 USB Pass-through charger

Approximate

Length: 4.55 in.

Diameter: 0.59 in.

I use my eGo VV daily and it's never let me down. It never dies on me unexpectedly because, having a battery charge display, I always know how much time I have left. 6v max is kinda nice, too. I think I'm going to have to pick up one of these 1200mAh versions.

I use my eGo VV daily and it's never let me down. It never dies on me unexpectedly because, having a battery charge display, I always know how much time I have left. 6v max is kinda nice, too. I think I'm going to have to pick up one of these 1200mAh versions.

My only gripe about the eGo twist was that I could never see what voltage I was at without a bright light and magnifying glass. With this that problem is solved. Everything else on the twist just works so well.

Rixter, how much of a change/benefit is it to be able to see how much time you have left compared to other batteries where you don't?

Rixter, how much of a change/benefit is it to be able to see how much time you have left compared to other batteries where you don't?

Obviously not Rixter, but it helps especially of you're about to leave the house. That way you don't have to wonder/hope that it'll last till you get back. At least that's me.

Show of hands... :wave: ...how many of you have been out somewhere just a'vapin' away without a care in the world :smoke:, and all of a sudden, that ol' button goes to flashin', and guess what...you're good time just came to a screeching halt (without any warning whatsoever)? :cry: And it's really not your fault, either. Heck, you thought you had enough charge left...if only there was some way to know how much charge was left so you could plan accordingly.

That's what I love about these eGo VVs...they still feel & perform like an eGo, but they have better features (IMO), and it's a pass-through (those of you who know me know why that's a big deal for me :yes ).

This past two months with as unpredictable as my days have been I've just taken to carrying six batteries with me at all times so I can switch them out when one dies. That's probably why my purse weighs so much!

Yeah, I can definitely see benefits to carrying only one or two batteries but knowing how much of a charge is left in the main. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines