Johnson Creek Question

stillcrazy

Got excited when I ordered my VP1 so I ordered Johnson Creek's starter kit w/lower PG. Saw Leafords video about they're not having much vapor (July) plus others saying it tastes bad. This will be my first vaping trip, except for disposable No.7's which crapped out on me by the second cart. Did I pick out a good starter kit for flavors? (I definately like their tin box!!)

Well it all depends. JC has a unique taste that alot of people have to get accustomed too. As far as vapor production i know they have changed there recipe lately and it supposedly vapes better. I have there arctic menthol juice and it vapes just as well as any other.

Chris and Sean did a JC sample pack review and said they all pretty much taste the same, but I dont think it taste bad. Hopefully you will like them, alot of people do. My personal suggestion is to give VT Juice a try. Im not advertising here, i honestly love there flavors! You can find there juice at dietsmokes.com Hope this helps! :icecream:

I can't say much about the new stuff, we did a review on their old batch way back when. Since then they have changed their mix.

I hear mixed reviews, some people say the juice sucks some people say it's ok. I've yet to hear anyone say it's amazing. I hope even as a juice supplier they get it done, it would be nice to see an American juice maker really get the ball going.

I hooked up with Johnson Creek very early in my vaping career (and it certainly feels like one), mostly because of their fastidious quality standards and the fact that they're the only US-based e-juice maker. I like supporting American business, given a choice. I find their concoctions very satisfying, though I agree with some critiques to the extent that I think their flavor intensity is more on what you might call the subtle side. I would like to see stronger flavor in their juice... but then, I'm in it for the nic, after all, so all things considered, I'm good with JC.

When I ordered my first 510 kit I got excited and ordered the JC starter kit as well. I was disappointed with the liquid, but I LOVE the tin and all the cool tools that come with it. Wether you like the juice or not it is no big deal because the tin is perfect for storing all of your stuff and the precision tweezers are really cool.

I found that JC juice has a unique flavor unlike any other liquid I have tried. Almost every other brand of liquid has a similiar vaping experience, and JC is just a different animal. I often thought that it would apeal to cigar and pipe smokers more.

I definitley recommend ordering one bottle of liquid from a different vendor so you have something to compare it to. Don't worry about the crazy flavors just get something like a tobacco or an RY4 so you can see the difference in consistancy (I find JC to have a thick oily feel) and vapor production.

If you can't decide on a brand go with VT Dulcis or Awesomevapor.com RY-4. The nice thing about awesomevapor is you can pick a 3.5ml sample bottle of a different flavor for free with your 15ml purchase.

Don't sweat the JC purchase because the box and cool extras are well worth the purchase price, you might like the liquid, you will know for yourself what JC tastes like...and this is by far not the last e-liquid purchase you will make.

When I first started this e-Cig thing, I ordered a sampler from AwesomeVapor and a sampler from Johnson Creek. The difference in the two were very different. I couldn't really tell the difference in either one's different flavors. All of Arno's stuff from AwesomeVapor tasted the same and all of the Juice from Johnson Creek tasted the same. I didn't try any menthol. Now that I have been vaping for awhile, I have tried other e-Juice from Vapor Talk and Liquid Express and Janty Juice. Johnson Creek's juices all have a particular flavor that is different than any of the others and it's kind of odd. I can't say it's bad and if it was all that was out there I'd still vape but it's not my favorite. VaporTalk has some really good flavors and they are by far my favorite. I also regularly order from AwesomeVapor and vape their juice regularly (daily). The cola flavor from both Janty and Liquid Express left me flat, but the "23" from Liquid Express is a real hit with me. I was a pipe smoker and a cigarette smoker and I wasn't impressed with Johnson Creek. But yes, the tin was cool and so were the little glass bottles with the droppers, but I wont be ordering any more from them.