Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Let us know how that KTS works out, looks sweet..

The metal tubing is thin, but it works like a charm. The fire button is way better than my SmokTech Natural's button in that it doesn't require as much pressure to operate. So far, I'm liking it a lot.

The Cobra RBA clone that I bought to go with it is feels sort of cheap and probably won't hold up forever, but at less than $9 (pre-wicked & coiled), I must say that it performs about as well as my RSST and AGA-T2 RBAs.

What exactly is the Kst model? I was looking it up but fast tech is kinda hard to navigate.

Here's the link...and it just dropped another $3 or so to $20.45!

I also got a pair of Samsung ICR18650s 2600mAh batteries for under $9, so you might wanna look into that as well.

Edited by Rixter

Ahhh Ok that explains the low prices. It appears they have free shipping so thats a pretty good deal if you dont mind waiting for your goods.

Evic, $50 smackers on craigslist, I'm to busy vaping right now.... Oh yes KPT on top.....

Isn't the pro tank bad ***, I have noticed it will mute some throat hit. I got a juice that I love the flavor off but in the ce4 it has a harsh throat hit and the kpt its always smooth, flavorful, and lots of vapor.

Isn't the pro tank bad ***, I have noticed it will mute some throat hit. I got a juice that I love the flavor off but in the ce4 it has a harsh throat hit and the kpt its always smooth, flavorful, and lots of vapor.[/

Hopefully all will enjoy as well

Just got in two designer batteries for my wife from Sweet-Vapes. They are EgO 650mah and are bedazzled lol. One is "purple fade" and one is "pink wide stripe" and I know she is gonna love them. They also run at 4.2v standard and thats her sweet spot. I also got myself 2 400mah Ego minis to use on the lake and when in and around the water. If they get wet, they were only $8 lol. Got a KPT as a gift from a forum member, much appreciated, and I love it but will be my at home thing as it is too heavy and clunky to haul around everywhere but has the best taste and hit of anything I have tried.

From the makers of the AGA-T+...

The AGT Titanium Rebuildable Atomizer...just bought one from Empire Mods on their Deal of the Day for $38.13 shipped with coupon code "Vapetv"!

Hot dang!!! Good find!!!! I'm really looking forward to your uptake on it after you get a chance to set it up and vape it. I like the looks of it a lot, and the lightweightness etc... as long as we don't have to drill out anything to make it work better.

Just got my Itastevv V3 in today along with a Kanger T3 and a kanger MT3 tank for it (they were free with the holiday sale). So far I love the portability of the Itaste. The Kanger T3 is definitely a new favorite for my mods and i have yet to put something in the MT3 but I am going to assume it will be somewhat the same. So far no flooding in the T3 but.... we shall see!

Pearl is in da house. (iTaste VV version 3 from aquavaporcig). Only took 30 minutes to charge from red to green too. :faint: I think I'm gonna like this one a lot! Love the retractable charger cords.

Me too Uma! My iTaste VV ver 3.0 just came in today in the mail delivery! I was not expecting it so soon. I dont care for the retractable power cord myself, but it is as it is. I guess customs was goofing off and passed my pkg thru! The iClear 16's are cute.

It is smaller than I thought too! I like it!! It vapes very well!