Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

just got an innokin iclear 30b. first time im using a none kanger bottom feeder. honestly i love the protank so much i might not give this new tank the credit it may deserve. but im going to form a opinion without bias.so far it does perform well. the iclear 30b is less airy on the draw but does have great flavor production and vapor production. it also holds 3ml of juice. from me taking it apart and then reassembling it, its basically like a protank. i have also laid mine down for about 2 hours and it didnt flood. so far it is a reliable well performing tank.

just got an innokin iclear 30b. first time im using a none kanger bottom feeder. honestly i love the protank so much i might not give this new tank the credit it may deserve. but im going to form a opinion without bias.so far it does perform well. the iclear 30b is less airy on the draw but does have great flavor production and vapor production. it also holds 3ml of juice. from me taking it apart and then reassembling it, its basically like a protank. i have also laid mine down for about 2 hours and it didnt flood. so far it is a reliable well performing tank.

My 30b leaks like crazy. On the shelf collecting dust. Waste of $20.

Today I bought 30ml of Monkey Tribe and 30ml Money Fart from 5 Monkeys Vaping. Stuff is tastey!

My 30b leaks like crazy. On the shelf collecting dust. Waste of $20.

Today I bought 30ml of Monkey Tribe and 30ml Money Fart from 5 Monkeys Vaping. Stuff is tastey!

i have over 20 different kids of tanks that collect dust. my main tank is the protank, then this double chambered tank i have. but thats what makes vaping cool, we all have different opinions on the same products lol.

Flavoring Shopping!

120ml Black Honey Tobacco, Double RY4

36ml Vanilla Swirl

30ml Dragonfruit, Orange Cream

16ml Vanilla Custard, Sweet Cream

8ml strawberry, Butterscotch, Graham Cracker, Acetyl Pyrazine 5%

a few 14g blunt tip needles.

Order goes In tomorrow am.

New ohm meter

100 ft of 30 gauge kanthal

30 ft 2 mm silica wick

Hcigar nemisis

2 patriot atties

1 pmma helios atty

1 awesome driptip

2 Panasonic 18650 3.7v 3000 mah 30 amp batteries

Quad charger

Cool fire 2

Itaste vtr or mvp I'm still torn

Nautilus tank

And a partridge In a pear tree.

CANT WAIT!!!!

Posted Image

Just snagged that poldiac there early last week and now it's here. The camera we found at Walmart today, it was left over from Black Friday and was originally $245 I got it out the door with a case and everything for $105.53. I couldn't let it sit there by itself! Lol.

9402485_orig.jpg

I also picked up a new quartz tank for my Hybrid Elite from Spectrum Tanks (a red one)...$14.99 shipped.

I know this is sort of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find a transparent red glass 510 drip tip to match the tank?

*EDIT*

Nevermind...I found them at Spectrum after I've already placed my order. D'oh!

8733679_orig.jpg

Edited by Rixter