Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I ordered a dozen assorted tips from Discount Vapors and a lot of people here love Stormys Vapor Cellar for tips.

For my viva nova push in type or the screw in type for my CE6s do I need the 510s? They do have pretty ones but I want to make sure I order the ones that will fit what I have.

Since usps is running efficiently this week? What? This can't be, usps is a government run business. Well anyway, got Vape mail a day early yesterday, perhaps I get my Davide's today instead of Monday?

LOL, believe it or not, USPS usually does a pretty good job, especially with priority mail. (Sorry, father in law used to work for the USPS in the data center). It's Congressional interference that screws it all up, and drives costs up - like the need to have pension funds set aside for FUTURE employees. I'm not at all sure how it works, but their pension obligations - the full pension set up and funded immediately (not earned as you work) is killing the USPS, especially in these times, when fewer people are using snail mail.

Since usps is running efficiently this week? What? This can't be, usps is a government run business. Well anyway, got Vape mail a day early yesterday, perhaps I get my Davide's today instead of Monday?

I use them a lot for my deliveries ( I sell on ebay a lot! ) And I have also receives quite a bit using them , And while they are not cheaper on some "packages" they are pretty reliable . fed ex is cheaper but have a lot of hassles on the senders end . I have had to chase down packages for freaking out customers like no bodys business with them :( I try to use them for larger odd packages like we sent a yz frame to washington and didnt have to box it just wrapped it in plastic .

Today's USPS delivery contained the last piece to complete my workingman's mod, the Grand Vapor Sentinel V3 Mechanical Mod clone from FastTech ($18.11). Under the hood, there's an AW IMR18350 battery from VaporKings ($8.95) & a Sigelei-K variable wattage module from Bucky's Bargain Vaping ($17.69). On top is a Kanger ProTank from The Veteran Vaper ($17.95).

med_gallery_15088_188_140.jpg

Edited by Rixter

Inside today's vape mail were three Anyvape Davide minis and a 5-pack of Kanger Pro Tank coils in 2.2 ohm. :D

When are you gonna start wrapping your own coils, girl? :question:

It costs me about 2¢ to re-coil my KPT/EVOD heads. Four wraps of 32 gauge Kanthal A-1 around a 2mm silica wick yields 2.2Ω every time.

Edited by Rixter

It costs me about 2¢ to re-coil my KPT/EVOD heads. Four wraps of 32 gauge Kanthal A-1 around a 2mm silica wick yields 2.2Ω every time.

I'm doing research on it now, Rixter. Once I get an ohm meter for these things and figure out what kind of wicking material I want to use...I think I can use my Fluke meter but it's too bulky to want to handle all the time. :)

Today's USPS delivery contained the last piece to complete my workingman's mod, the Grand Vapor Sentinel V3 Mechanical Mod clone from FastTech ($18.11). Under the hood, there's an AW IMR18350 battery from VaporKings ($8.95) & a Sigelei-K variable wattage module from Bucky's Bargain Vaping ($17.69). On top is a Kanger ProTank from The Veteran Vaper ($17.95).

med_gallery_15088_188_140.jpg

Okay, so this was a "build your own", then? Question: why do some places call things like the Zmax, the SiD, the Provari mods, and other places call them APV's, when mods are the above - what you just used to build this bad boy?

(BTW, very phallic looking.)

Oh, I don't think I'll EVER get there. Not mechanically inclined, a bit of a klutz,and well, tremors.

(BTW, very phallic looking.)

If you're into robots, maybe. In fact, you just helped me name this mod. I'm gonna call it C3P0's ****. Thanks a lot. :thumbup:

(There goes my "0 warning points" status. :wallbash: )

Edited by Rixter

Thought this would be a good thread to give us an idea of what we all use and what new stuff we all try. :)

Last night i bought a 30ml of TVR Ginger's RY4, and for my free 3ml i picked Strawberry Cheesecake. Both at 18mg and 75/25 vg/pg.

Love TVR juice, still the best i've ever tried, and they're prices (which are amazing) and the fact that it's 100% sourced and manufactured in America is awesome.

I'm not fond of RY4 myself, and the one shop's Strawberry Cheesecake that I tried was too heavy on the strawberry, not enough cheesecake, though I would be willing to try again with a different maker. One question, though, why so heavy on the vg and so light on the flavor?

Spyder... Read the thread name. Only post In here if you bought something....

Okay....I was responding to blucavvy (see the quoted text in my post), but his post seems to be gone now. I specifically wanted to ask him why the vg/pg ratio he posted..

Oh, wait...I guess I somehow got on the front page, and quoted and responded to that???

EDIT: Yup, that's what I did. Don't know how I got on the front page, because when I get notified of a new post, I generally click on the thing that will take me directly to the new post. *hangs head in shame*

Edited by spydre