Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered an EHPro Electric Angel clone since I've read great reviews about it. I'm beginning to be a clone junkie. What is wrong with me seriously? I can't stop buying new stuff. I think its a sickness. Well at least I havent gotten into the original high end mods yet *chuckles evilly*.

Just arrived was my order from ec-blend. I ordered a 30ml bottle of cherry flavored. I hope that it does not make me sick because i accidentally ordered 12mg instead of 6mg. I am also used to the 80/20 mix of my mountain dew flavor and got a 50/50 this time to hopefully give me a little more vapor. they also sent me 2 little sample bottles of 0mg dragon flavors. Here is hoping i don't get sick from this.

Just to edit. I cleaned out my nova and filled with the new cherry. this stuff is much much thicker juice than the 80/20. I think i will let the wicks soak this up a little before trying.

Edited by loneranger721981

Ok broke down and ordered a KPT2 to compare to the Davide Glassomizers that are waiting at home in my mailbox. Very interested to see if a non metal drip tip will solve the metallic taste problem I experienced with the version 1. I hope so, I loved everything else about the unit. Went ahead and got 4 of the 5pack replacement coils, 3 ceramic drip tips, and an Ego Base while I was at it.

Ok broke down and ordered a KPT2 to compare to the Davide Glassomizers that are waiting at home in my mailbox. Very interested to see if a non metal drip tip will solve the metallic taste problem I experienced with the version 1. I hope so, I loved everything else about the unit. Went ahead and got 4 of the 5pack replacement coils, 3 ceramic drip tips, and an Ego Base while I was at it.

youre gonna love it ;)

Just arrived was my order from ec-blend. I ordered a 30ml bottle of cherry flavored. I hope that it does not make me sick because i accidentally ordered 12mg instead of 6mg. I am also used to the 80/20 mix of my mountain dew flavor and got a 50/50 this time to hopefully give me a little more vapor. they also sent me 2 little sample bottles of 0mg dragon flavors. Here is hoping i don't get sick from this.

Just to edit. I cleaned out my nova and filled with the new cherry. this stuff is much much thicker juice than the 80/20. I think i will let the wicks soak this up a little before trying.

I have some 100% vg it helps the wicks if you wet them with water first shake them dry then fill it . but your saying you dumped the tank you should be good to go . It kind of reminds me of a new mop that just needs a few minutes to absorb water .but once they have been wet its all good .

Most excellent trade in terms of the quality of vape you're gonna have.

Now i just gotta learn to build it when i get it! Will order up some supplies tmw i think. Gave all mine away when i sold my rsst's, which i hated. Leaked everywhere. Im thinking ceramic wick.

Working on getting a Provari Mini also to go with my regular size.

Edited by Proetus

From FastTech:

From Bucky's Bargain Vaping:

From Indigo Vapor:

• 15 ml. Bottle of The Duke 18 mg. - $10.78 shipped (coupon code "TYREDDIT")

Total spent (so far) today: $55.17

From SureVapes:

Total: $36.19 (free shipping)

Most of this order is for my vaping homies...I guess they figure that since I was the one who converted 'em, I should be the one to get all their gear for 'em. :X

Edited by Rixter

I thought about what yall said about giving my local shop support so even though the prices were outrageous I bought:

2 USB chargers $4.00 a piece

1 650mAh battery. White with red roses on it. Real pretty but no eGo name on it $15.00

1 CE6 $10.00

1 suction cup e-cig holder $5.00

1 Silver Dolphin e-cig holder for my office desk $10.00

Ok, gave my support but can't afford to keep buying there so The Market Place or Vape Dudes will get my orders for a while.

I am going to buy where I like best on liquids and where I get the best price on hardware whether its online or local. I am in retail and some markups I have seen and heard of in B&Ms is obscene. I understand supporting local business but not at the prices I have seen.

Edited by bcartervol98

Forgot to mention they said they are opening a juice bar where people could try flavors before buying them. All of their juices will be 60VG/40PG. Their 10ml bottles will be $7.00. Even though they are expensive I believe they will do good because they don't have any real competition in this area. He also makes repairs on anything he sells. I saw him super gluing a couple of batteries while I was in there but I believe that could be because he is selling the knock offs.

All the brick and mortars in my area carry are knockoffs. Have been to three shops now and it was a little ridiculous. They need to join vapor talk lol. One store in particular was selling off brand ego twists-spinner looking thing 900 mah $69.99 and CE4s for $14.99. They mix their own liquids and after seeing this place I opted against trying any there. We need a quality store so badly in the area

Cann you post a pick of your e-cig holders?? Or a link...

My phone does not take pics and I tried to find a link to the suction cup holder but I could not find one tonight. The other day it seemed like everybody had them. They are just like the suction cups that people put on babies high chairs to hold their rattles in place. The dolphins I bought, the guy was really using in his showcase to show his e-cigs for sale and I talked him into selling me one of them. I don't know where he got them but they are silver and very pretty. If I find that link I will post it for you. I had one of those round ones with three holes in them that I got from sweet vapes that I carried with me in my car, then into my office and then back home. I'm glad I wont have to do that anymore. The suction cup one I put in my car. The dolphins are on my office desk at work and the round one stays at home.

All the brick and mortars in my area carry are knockoffs. Have been to three shops now and it was a little ridiculous. They need to join vapor talk lol. One store in particular was selling off brand ego twists-spinner looking thing 900 mah $69.99 and CE4s for $14.99. They mix their own liquids and after seeing this place I opted against trying any there. We need a quality store so badly in the area

Here too Carter. I can understand having to mark things up but dam, not 5 times what they paid for it. You know they get that stuff online real cheap because they are knock offs and they get them in bundles. So what they are paying $2.00 for they are selling for $14.99.