New With Questions

seachelle1970

Hello everyone, I'm Michelle and I'm new here and I started using e cigs about 2 months ago and and have purchased a couple of batteries not knowing at the time that they were not interchangeable. My 1st was the NJoy and I did not like the flavors too well- or the lack thereof. My other one is made by Clean Cig. I bought 2 of the Clean Cig express kits at the time because they had better flavors than NJoy and again did not have the knowledge that I do now about the cartridges. I have found adapters for the Njoy and I'm able to use V2 and V4L cartridges with an adapter but I was wondering if anyone knew the thread pattern/type for the Clean Cig so I can get adapters for those as well because I really like the cartridge flavors and price of the V2 and V4L but I don't really want to spend money on another battery when I have 2 that aren't being used( I haven't used them because the Clean Cig cartridges are more expensive than the others and their shipping price is astronomical). I know there are adapters out there that will fit..... just having a hard time finding out witch one will... and it's always good to have a back up batt!

Also, on the refillable cartridges- how long does the liquid last when you refill it? Is it the same as buying the pre filled ones and how many cartridges can you fill with a bottle of E liquid? I would like all the info I can get on this so that this time I can make an educated decision and not waste anymore money. After all, saving money was one of the perks of switching to Ecigs.

Thanks,

Michelle

Welcome to VT Michelle,

Did you try the Clean Cig carts on the NJoy batts? They appear to be RN4081 batts but I cant tell exactly from the pics on their site. As to the question "how long does liquid last?" it will vary from vaper to vaper. If you vape a lot its not going to last as long. I go through 5-7 ml of juice a week, some do that in one day. :)

As someone who has vaped for awhile I think you are wasting time and money on all of the brands you listed. I think your best option will be to get some empty cartos and fill your own. You also should look into more standard batteries. 808 are what they recommend for stick style (ones that look like an analog). 808 is the thread style and these are sold under too many names to list. One of your current batteries may actually be an 808 but I don't know. As far as how far does juice go it's up to the person. A standard carto will hold around 1ml and that will last however long depending on how you vape. Good luck just don't get overwhelmed. There is a lot to learn but just take baby steps.