Vaping At The Er. Sweet!

Im beat..on meds so going to make this short and sweeet....sprained the ##$$ out of my ankle at work this morning....but waited until after work to go to ER...ok Im not that bright....long story short...places was packed...no biggie...vaping like a fein outside the door....finaly get put on a bed in the hallway in front of the nurses station...ok I figured Im porked....and no way Im going to win the its vapor arguement at the ER....so asked for a pillow.....then put pillow over my head to block out the ligts...they were driveing me nuts...now Im the oter side of a flat pannle computer display from the nurses and doctors....soo take a few hits from my 801 under the pillow.....then stick head out wait a few min to see if they suspect anything......over my next 2 hours waiting for xrays and soft cast kill one battery and was getting wored about the other....never got so much as a passing sniff...no ?? no nothing....granted I was on stealth mode......but if all them people could not smell anything from achain smoker after 2 hours...all is good in the hood!! :doctor:

Edited by doglips

Yup I was in the hospital the other night with my wife after she started having stomach pains (not good during pregnancy!) We where there for 8 hours or so and if it wasn't for my ecig I probably would have went crazy. A few people so me vaping but where either to sick to care or just didn't know what the hell it was. Everything turned out ok though :)

Yup I was in the hospital the other night with my wife after she started having stomach pains (not good during pregnancy!) We where there for 8 hours or so and if it wasn't for my ecig I probably would have went crazy. A few people so me vaping but where either to sick to care or just didn't know what the hell it was. Everything turned out ok though :)

\

Good to hear! I was in post OP 10 days ago with my wife and I vaped away behind the curtain and nobody knew the difference.Even the post OP on the other side of the sheet...