Stardust Clearomizer Juice Pig!

Those are usually prettty low ohms.I noticed the same thing.To make that much vapor takes a lot of liquid.I bought the higher resistance one for my second one and it was more economical.Kind of odd the way they have the ohms listed not real sure exactly what you are getting.I used my low resistance one for six weeks ,felt the need to start cleaning after three or four because of all the funk I could see in there when I topped it off.It still works but I wanted to use the higher resistance one .I started cleaning it out about the same.The Stardust and Vision V1 ,V2 and V3 are basicly the same thing.

OK thanks. I'm waiting on an ego twist, wonder how much more juice it will use at higher volts?! At least these stardusts for leak everywhere. I have filled me twice today and the day is only half over at work lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Usually when I am going through that much I have found some small cracks in the plastic at the battery end of the clearo and leaks some (small bits at a time) of the liquid.

Other than that, they do use alot of liquid. ....I DIY, so liquid at least is pretty cheap.

Usually when I am going through that much I have found some small cracks in the plastic at the battery end of the clearo and leaks some (small bits at a time) of the liquid.

Other than that, they do use alot of liquid. ....I DIY, so liquid at least is pretty cheap.

I'd like to diy. Where do you get the nic from?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by yeroc1982

We have a whole DIY section with tons of great info. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/131-diy-%26-e-liquid-forum/

I get mine from these 2 places. I know there are plenty of places that sell unflavored liquids, but these 2 I trust.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/

http://www.wordupecig.com/

We keep any posts about higher nicotine liquids to the DIY section. Handling Higher nicotine strengths are more dangerous.

It all depends on what you want to do with DIY. Mix from scratch or just play with some existing flavors.

Even though I'm still pretty new to ecigs, I've got and used all the Stardust clearomizers (both with the short and long wicks and different ohms), and I've found they all suck up the juice. The 2.4 ml eGo CC with coil changeable is my go-to clearomizer. It's easy to use, doesn't use a lot of juice unless I change to a 1.8 ohm atomizer, and the hits are wonderful. Periodically, I take it apart and wash it all under warm water, set it out to dry overnight and it's good to go again. I've used the CC on my eGo 650 passthrough as well as the eGo C batt.

If you decide to try the CC, the old/original tip sometimes comes apart from the threads. A new replacement tip for .39 cents doesn't have the same problem. :)