Ego Twist And Standard Ego Use Same Charger?

So how big of a difference does switching volts actually make? Newer to vaping and thinking of buying this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It does make a difference. The strong voltage makes a strong vape. Most of the staff and vets use higher voltage :)

I got a 650mah for $20 + shipping, more like $30 for a 1000mah. Prices do vary and if you pay $6 shipping then $41 is not out of the question but you can find better deals than that.

The other good thing about the twist and VV is that you might want different voltage settings with attys or clearos that have different ohms ratings. This way you can always find a sweet spot.

Here's where I got my first 650mah, it's the cheapest I've found and they are out of Vermont. It got to me in less than 2 days. Don't know what shipping to Canada will cost you but it says in their policy, "All international orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail based on weight of order."

http://mikeusa.com/JOYE_EGO_C_TWIST_MANUAL_BATTERY___BLACK__650MAH-details.aspx

Here's where I got my first 650mah, it's the cheapest I've found and they are out of Vermont. It got to me in less than 2 days. Don't know what shipping to Canada will cost you but it says in their policy, "All international orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail based on weight of order."

http://mikeusa.com/JOYE_EGO_C_TWIST_MANUAL_BATTERY___BLACK__650MAH-details.aspx

I just tried placing an order but keeps giving me error code 11

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2