Noob

rbt9

Hi every one,

I have been vaping for about 15 months now and really enjoying it no more smell of stench smoke

or walking about like a well used ash tray, i was smoking analogs at 60 a day for over 40 years

how i managed to pay for my habit god only knows.

Now make my own eliquid at 18mg did start of at 24mg but cut that down after a while great to

have the house smoke FREE no ones allowed to lite up my other half vapes to she started around

about same time as myself.

I started with the small batt the one that suppose to resemble a cig, then moved on to the Lavatube

i find if i use the 3.0 Ohms carto's instead of duel coil i get a better vape at around 4.6 as i find duel coil

gives a false reading. Have also got a Mako Midi now thinking of getting a Innokin iTate vv.

My wife uses the tornado batt and has done for a long time and prefers that o forgot to mention i also

have a couple of tanks.

Well Folk's that's all for now rbt9.

15 months vaping? Lava Tube, Mako Midi? Make your own eliquid? You are definitely what I think of as a noobie. Usually noobies say "What is the best e-cig? " or "Why is my eGo C drooling?" LOL. You might be new to the forum but not a typical noob. Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)