Need Good Recomendation On Attys

Does any1 know where I can pick up cheap atty's for the 510 and 4081? Buying in bulk to get a cheaper deal is fine by me. Also Im in Az so the southwest would even be better for fast shipping purposes. thanks fellow vapors. Prices would help in you response. Peace! :dribble:

--Jason--

Does any1 know where I can pick up cheap atty's for the 510 and 4081? Buying in bulk to get a cheaper deal is fine by me. Also Im in Az so the southwest would even be better for fast shipping purposes. thanks fellow vapors. Prices would help in you response. Peace! :dribble:

--Jason--

I was digging around on the net a few weeks ago and via a Google search, I found a supplier in China that you can buy in quantities of 100 or more. I'm not willing to take that kind of a risk with anything shipping from China.

If you do the math on what is in a starter kit at awesomevapor.com, the atomizer, batteries and charger are more separately than in the kit. I have ordered several kits just because it's cheaper than buying everything separately. I like the idea of having a bunch of chargers laying around because I go through batteries like crazy.

What's an atty?

Thats an "Atomizer", the device that heats up in your e cig that produces the vapor. Its the part between your cartridge and battery.

Other terms -

batt - battery

cart - cartridge

vape - you dont "smoke" anymore - with e cigs you "Vape"

Theres a lot more in terminoligy (sic?) but youll get the hang of it, Im still learning too. :thumbsup:

The 801 atty that came with my kit from Awesome Vapor has done well for me. I have been using it three or four hours a day for 18 days and it's still going strong. My two 901 attys took a dump after each had worked a little over a week, but I still think they were quality products. I have a "Super-E" from Totally Wicked and that atty has worked well also.

I was digging around on the net a few weeks ago and via a Google search, I found a supplier in China that you can buy in quantities of 100 or more. I'm not willing to take that kind of a risk with anything shipping from China.

If you do the math on what is in a starter kit at awesomevapor.com, the atomizer, batteries and charger are more separately than in the kit. I have ordered several kits just because it's cheaper than buying everything separately. I like the idea of having a bunch of chargers laying around because I go through batteries like crazy.

Could you Please PM the link to me for this? Sounds too risky, but I want to take a look at it. Thanks.

--Jason--