The Most Important Vape

keenan

Hey guys, just a fun poll to see where everyones head is at. Im wondering if Im part of the norm, or abbey normal, cause I vape ALL THE TIME, just like my analogs. And yes, I left off the obvious answer, right after procreation, cause who doesnt.

I would have voted for "I vape all the time just like my analog habit", but I vape more than I smoked. I was a two pack-a-day chain smoker. I vape like a fiend. I think it has to do alot with being able to vape in the house and in the car; both of which were restricted to me with analogs. I keep an 801 and two 510's going at all times because I can't wait for them to cool down.

I have also found that after a month of not smoking I don't find my taste buds reacting as well as everyone else reports. I have a constant film in my mouth. I brush my teeth a lot, but still I don't tatse the vapor as much as I did at first.

I'd say I pretty much vape as much as used to smoke, maybe even less actually. A big part has to do with me getting my own apartment. I used to live in a house with 2 friends and we ALL smoked. And I think everyone knows how that goes. It's hard to quit when all of your friends smoke, especially if you live with them. Now that I live on my own, I don't have that constant temptation. No one to ask me "hey you wanna go out for a smoke?" Now I just vape whenever I feel like it, but I still kinda have a routine? Morning vape, lunch vape, after work vape...then after that it's whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I'll do before bedtime vape to help me sleep. lol

I have also found that after a month of not smoking I don't find my taste buds reacting as well as everyone else reports. I have a constant film in my mouth. I brush my teeth a lot, but still I don't tatse the vapor as much as I did at first.

I thought I was the only one. I don't notice anything different about my taste buds either. I used to have that constant film in my mouth too, but it went away eventually. I never figured out what it was and I still don't notice any improvement in my taste buds. :iiam:

Yeah, Im vapin all the time. My problem is I keep a pack of analogs with me as a security blanket. I was a HEAVY smoker and am still afraid to go cold turkey. Im down from 3-4 packs a day to 1, so Im proud of myself for that, but feel like a chicken for that 1 pack. GOTTA have an analog when I wake up. But Im workin on that too. :showoff:

I pretty much vape all the time but the mornings are when I vape for like an hour straight. I guess I have to build the nicotine concentration back up or something.

Keenan, I'm like u a 3-4 pack a day smoker...I vap all the time, I go through 3 batteries a day on my 801, and keep a pack of analogs incase, as has happened a few times this week, I'm out of battery power. I vap more than I smoke mainly because wifee poo don't whimper because I'm vaping inside, I smoked inside the house but she whimpered a lot so had to cut back....but she's cool with vaping.

I was feeling like the odd duck here, especially seeing post about 0mg nicotine stuff.

As for " right after procreation" I've been married 26 years ...what's that old joke. What is the difference between prison and marriage, you can have all the sex you want in prison...maybe for my birthday next month Ill find out what its like to vap after procreation. :whistle::whistle:

Edited by doglips

I was a carton a week smoker and i seem to Vape 1-2 ml of juice a day how does that compare?...

I bought a carton a week, and extra packs here and there. I have been using a 10ml bottle a week, plus I have random bottles of wierd flavors that I sample every now and then. Am I overdoing this?...not that I'll stop or anything, but what is more average 1-2ml a week or 10ml a week?