Good Concoctions?

618bdown

Here's one I like:

3mg Awesome Vapor Marlbone 36mg

3mg Glycerine (Wilton brand from Michael's)

20 drops of Johnson Creek Original 16mg

Shake well and vape!

Yeilds about 6mg of 16-18mg juice.

Personally, the Johnson Creek Original is too strong tasting to suit me but mixed with the Marlbone, it gives a nice vanilla like flavor with a hint of smokey.

Proportions don't matter that much. 50/50 will yeild about 18mg juice. You can add the Johnson Creek to taste as well. I look at this more like cooking that science.

Edited by jmhester

Here's one I like:

3mg Awesome Vapor Marlbone 36mg

3mg Glycerine (Wilton brand from Michael's)

20 drops of Johnson Creek Original 16mg

Shake well and vape!

Yeilds about 6mg of 16-18mg juice.

Personally, the Johnson Creek Original is too strong tasting to suit me but mixed with the Marlbone, it gives a nice vanilla like flavor with a hint of smokey.

Proportions don't matter that much. 50/50 will yeild about 18mg juice. You can add the Johnson Creek to taste as well. I look at this more like cooking that science.

Sweet imma have to do some ordering and mixing..haha..I shall try it..

the ratio is not exact, since i was adding back and forth to get the taste right, but it amounts to basically 1/2 and 1/2...

1 part VT Mentha / 1 part VT Cappuccino.

tastes AWESOME.

as a side note...

people always talk about how menthol overpowers everything and taints attys and such. but i have found (with this mix at least) that the Cappuccino is the dominant one. the nice part is it's kind of like a warning alarm:

when it ONLY tastes like cappuccino, it's time to re-drip. ;)

So how likely are you guys to purchase flavorless liquid? Seems we are going to have quite a few mixers here, may as well carry it I suppose.

Most likely my next juice purchase, lemme know when you get it, if you do...and I will just buy it off you site..

So how likely are you guys to purchase flavorless liquid? Seems we are going to have quite a few mixers here, may as well carry it I suppose.

I'm down to get some flavorless going for mixing.

one of my favs...

2.5 ml of 12mg tobacco juice

1.5 ml glycerine

1 ml total of butter rum, bavarian creme, and keoke coffee (Lorann's)

makes 5 ml, 6mg strength... suuuper good! I add a few drops of each flavor, stir a bit, and smell it... if anything over-powers anything else, I add whatever I can't smell, or smells lighter.