Are E-Cigarettes Water Proof?

doglips

In my line of work I find myself working in rain and around puddles. So it made me ?? today after I dropped my smoke into a puddle..it made it out ok, but I wanted to ask.

Are e-cigarettes Water proof?

In my line of work I find myself working in rain and around puddles. So it made me ?? today after I dropped my smoke into a puddle..it made it out ok, but I wanted to ask.

Are e-cigarettes Water proof?

I am going to say NO. The electronics inside are unprotected from water immersion on the Led side on manual ones and both sides on a auto. I have exhaled through the cig and smoke on a auto comes out everywhere...They may survive if dried out first or a stroke of good luck. keep them in a case in your pocket and you should be fine..

E Cigarettes are as water proof as another electronic device. So in short, no they are not water proof.

If you work in the rain that often I would make sure all the parts are nice and sealed, perhaps with some electrical tape. (Around the light on the battery for example as that little plastic cap is not sealed very tight)

If you did get it wet try not to use it, set it in a dry area for 24 hours.

I vape in my pool alot. I take a baggie, stick the 901 in it, and then use electrical tape to seal it up near the mouthpiece. It's not perfect but, after a few drops in the pool (too much vodka :whistle: ) , it seems to have made it out OK.