I Just Shed A Tear..

my baby was totaled today by some efing drunk. the car that i worked on almost daily for 2 years and all that money gone. Its a sad day in gm land today, i dont want to be there when she is laid to rest. shet is worse in person, twisted frame, bent roof, pushed me into a truck, and had the nerve to try and run, YOU DONT OUTRUN MEGA IN A OLD POLICE CAR, EVEN ALL BUSTED UP.

IMG_20120306_153807.jpg

my baby was totaled today by some efing drunk. the car that i worked on almost daily for 2 years and all that money gone. Its a sad day in gm land today, i dont want to be there when she is laid to rest. shet is worse in person, twisted frame, bent roof, pushed me into a truck, and had the nerve to try and run, YOU DONT OUTRUN MEGA IN A OLD POLICE CAR, EVEN ALL BUSTED UP.

IMG_20120306_153807.jpg

Oh man...i am so sorry! At least you are alright though.

I had something similiar happen and i feel your pain. :(

Hope you get every only that #!?hole has!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

she will live on in some way in another caprice. i dont drive anything but them anyways lol. its just sad so sad that i gotta put her down. but i can say high speed pursuit is fun. almost got the pit manuver in. i knew my car was toast so was gonna bury it in there car lol.good thing the half a sec thought of going to jail for murder would be then i stopped myself from taking it that route. but it was still a kick *** chase lol. picture the scene in a movie were both cars are busted up badly and flying down the street after each other. yeah its like that. Had me A Mega day lol. after more looking into the car idk how its drivable. the rear axle is push almost 6 inches, trunk is sidways about 3 in and roof is twisted driveshaft bent, omg these things are built to last lol. GM for the win Lexus 0

Edited by mega

thanks yall. I love my car club i just might have scored a 96 buick rms with a lt1 headers high flow cats the works for dirt cheap. the rat will live on it in.

she will live on in some way in another caprice. i dont drive anything but them anyways lol. its just sad so sad that i gotta put her down. but i can say high speed pursuit is fun. almost got the pit manuver in. i knew my car was toast so was gonna bury it in there car lol.good thing the half a sec thought of going to jail for murder would be then i stopped myself from taking it that route. but it was still a kick *** chase lol. picture the scene in a movie were both cars are busted up badly and flying down the street after each other. yeah its like that. Had me A Mega day lol. after more looking into the car idk how its drivable. the rear axle is push almost 6 inches, trunk is sidways about 3 in and roof is twisted driveshaft bent, omg these things are built to last lol. GM for the win Lexus 0

From this story at least your car went out in the most B.A. way possible!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

My best one was a popo was stopping traffic for a fire and was standing right in front of me when someone who was busy watching the flashing lights on the fire truck rearended me.The look on his face was worth it.

Yeah, that's a felony 5. I know someone who did that, and he was hit from behind! And, he was the one who ran! He said it was because he had no insurance (uh huh). Silly people. They scaled it back to a misdemeanor if he would pay $1000 to repair the person's car. Oiy.. hopefully your insurance will cover some of the loss.

i hope so. if not just need to get 900 for my next project. It will be dubbed the Roadmonster lol. buicks with over 300hp unda the hood are sexy lol.

i hope so. if not just need to get 900 for my next project. It will be dubbed the Roadmonster lol. buicks with over 300hp unda the hood are sexy lol.

Sweet! Gotta look to the future, yep. Just think, your next project may well be better and sweeter. The important thing is that you're here to keep making your dreams come true. :animier:

Yeah, that's a felony 5. I know someone who did that, and he was hit from behind! And, he was the one who ran! He said it was because he had no insurance (uh huh). Silly people. They scaled it back to a misdemeanor if he would pay $1000 to repair the person's car. Oiy.. hopefully your insurance will cover some of the loss.

Hopefully that drunk had insurance. It's his insurance that should pay out. I know no insurance covers the time and energy you put it to it but I'm glad that you seem like your dealing with this well. Didn't you break your finger before the accident? Did you break anything else?

i got the report this morning, turns out they had insurance, the cop said if it was listed they do. also turns out the truck that i was pushed into was the guys girlfriend and she was drunk to. now just to start the paperwork. i want this next car now.