Ughhhhh So True

you all know that unless your'e driving a highly modified car or a lamborghini, premium gasoline is useless right? stick with 87 or 89.

you don't need higher octane unless your'e using nitrous or a HIGHLY modified engine.

and no, premium will not "help" your car longevity unless as stated you are driving a car that has a lot of modifications or your manufacturer specifically recommends it.

Edited by blucavvy

you all know that unless your'e driving a highly modified car or a lamborghini, premium gasoline is useless right? stick with 87 or 89.

you don't need higher octane unless your'e using nitrous or a HIGHLY modified engine.

That is why I don't bother with it. My cars are too old for it to make a difference anyways.

That is why I don't bother with it. My cars are too old for it to make a difference anyways.

I'm in the same boat. :)

the truth is that 99% of the cars on the road will not and could not possibly benefit from a higher octane fuel. Period.

Be prepaired to pay the premium price for regular by summer time. Last I checked regular was still under 3.70 around here but that may not be the case today.

SF is that much now? That's bad news for us in TouristVilleCounty. We're always higher than the "highest priced place in the country". (the news never covers the true highest places).

Their excuse? "It's because we are in between barges and it has to be driven in".

What's SF's excuse?

We avg $600.00 per month on gas when hubby takes his motorcycle to work to save gas.