Cartriges

618bdown

I Ordered a starter kit from Blucigs.com a few days ago, it comes with 25 carts. When they are empty can I drip in them? Or do the syringe thing? Im sure someone has answered this already on here somewhere..but im new..sorry guys..

They are a small container holds about 5-8 drops and you need to push them out with a paper clip..I rinse the mouth piece out and dry and refill the juice holder wipe it off and pack down to get air out with the paperclip and top off until its like a slushy not flooded or it may leak back into the mouthpiece.Then push back in all the way to bottom with the paperclip and keep upside down to avoid leakage into your case..The origials have a foil to keep the juice in..I have been keeping my older ones after I refill 4 carts daily for a week, so later i can get new filler and use them again.Remove the old foil when you take them apart makes it easier to refill.

I also drip some onto the atty to boost the vapor up some as needed with complete cart and also use blank carts to drip on atty works good that way.3 drops to carefully fill the mesh of the atty since it a inverted V style and if you can get one inside it works even better.