Just Bought A Chrome Ipro

Congrats on the Ipro! I enjoy mine. Though my eye is starting to wander... I just got my eGo tube mod, and while I like it, it definitely didn't displace my Ipro, thanks in large part to the vv.

The Ipro is a great little device.

I think i might actually like it more than the Buzz. The length on it makes it soooooo comfortable to hold. You don't have to bend your thumb at all to activate the switch.

Also the battery life is insane. I would say i am easily getting a full days worth of vaping from one charge.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I get about the same - a little less when I chain vape. I keep thinking about buying a new vv mod, but the Ipro really does it for me already. I look at something like the Lavatube, and I find myself annoyed reading about the "limitations" that are on it as a "plus" for "my protection." I like the analog wheel - I would find the buttons annoying.

Probably a good thing for my wallet.

I get about the same - a little less when I chain vape. I keep thinking about buying a new vv mod, but the Ipro really does it for me already. I look at something like the Lavatube, and I find myself annoyed reading about the "limitations" that are on it as a "plus" for "my protection." I like the analog wheel - I would find the buttons annoying.

Probably a good thing for my wallet.

I owned a lavatube and sold it for an og buzz. Buzz and infinity > lavatube a lot.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet