New Walking Dead In 5 Minutes!

• 2 weeks later...

on another note, Rick is starting to piss me off with his decisions

I like rick...a lot of the stuff he has done is probably what I would have done.

Also Lori kind of made herself more bad ***. She's still a female dog but at least she actually did something herself for once.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

they should have left that ahole on the fence imo, i wouldnt save nobody who shot at me, then again we dont live ina w orld full of zombies.

He looked like he was 15 or 16. They were defending themselves and their friends. If I found out someone just killed two of my buds I would be pissed to...right or wrong.

I think he did the right thing. There is room for compassion even in zombie apocalypse.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I guess I think a bit more like Shane. Lets hope Rick doesnt blow Shanes head off anytime soon haha. I can't wait to see how Daryl ends up or how he weaves into the future storyline, it seems like there's something brewing up for him.

Edited by twelveday

i keep wondering what that lone walker in the distance kept meaning, some kind of hidden message or something, and I wonder if Shane is gonna calm down a bit now or not. Seems like a storm is comin Andreas way though.

I hope so.

I loved Ricks quote

"We're probably gonna hafta kill that boy...but a life is worth sleeping on".

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet