Anyone Try To Make Their Own Pcc, Or Know Of Anyone Who Has?

twelveday

With all the 600+ mAh batteries out there they just aren't relevant anymore.I always found it was more cost effective to just carry three or four extra 801 batteries back in the day.Now I carry two extra 14500's an extra carto and a bottle of liquid in an old plastic flip top ciggie case I used to put my rollies in.

it can be done but as mcquinn said not practical anymore. I have a 14650 e power all ai carry on a long day out it 1 spare battery a couple filled ce2's and a small bottle of liquid and a atty just in case.

i really like using my stick style auto ecigs when i go out, i just wish they made them all the same size, or even sold some pcc kits separate from the ecig kits. only one ive found decent is that one 510 pcc kit and the charger that comes with the volt at smokelessimage but its 808 connection and they dont sell it separate

Edited by twelveday

i really dont like that site, they put that horrid looking smoking devil brand on everything they sell, but I ordered a 510pcc that looks exactly like that to try out, except without the ugly markings. Gona check out the components and see if i can transfer them over to another container later down the road.

Edited by twelveday