Ce2 Fluxomizers From Gotvapes.com

twelveday

I recently have been trying out CE2 Fluxomizers from gotvapes.com and I figured I'd contribute something and do a review on them since most of what I've searched for and came up with are just people doing mods or toying with the 'clearomizers'.

Pros:

Good vapor production

Less Refilling/Topping Off

Cons:

Not really 'Plug and Play'

Easy to screw one up/break one if you arent careful/knowledgable

doesn't wick well with high VG e-liquid

Well first I think ill go about my whole experience when I first got them. I ordered 2 packs of fluxomizers from gotvapes, the order/shipping was fast and nothing went wrong with that, got them in 5 days. When I first opened the box there was not much information/instructions on how to use them or fill them, needless to say I went on youtube and looked up some videos and opened one of the fluxomizers with the idea that "ok im just going to fill it and vape all day". I was wrong there.

So there are three 'plugs' on the top, that you must take out. I used tweezers, the top plug came off easy, as well as the second, but the third plug was a pain in the ***, i tried to use needles and my tweezers but ended up breaking the plastic cup trying to remove the stupid plug., not to mention I ripped apart the middle of the wick shoving my tweezer int here out of frustration trying to take out the plug. 1 Fluxomizer down the drain, ill probably try to make it useable later but right now its just sitting in pieces.

Take 2, I lookup more youtube videos and tried the 'wiggling' method. This is where you screw the ce2 onto your battery then wiggle back and forth, removing the plastic tubing. The plastic tubing wiggled off easily, but insides not so much. The rubber plug inside the tubing is so tight that if you pull too hard you can snap the wire if the center tubing dislodges from the cup, which is what i did. The plastic tubing came off, and I tried to pull the rest out but it just snapped the wires. The rubber plug still remained in the plastic tube, as well as the plastic cup. #2 down the drain.

So, after trial and error, I tried the wiggle method again , but as it got loose, i took a pencil and jammed the rubber plug down towards the bottom til it came out, and it worked well. Removed the plug off the plastic cup and wiggled the plastic tube back on. From there you can fill the ce2 with eliquid by dripping ont he sides from the top, and the rubber plug is easier to put in. It probably would have been easier/less of a hassle if you use a syringe and needle to fill it so you have no need to take out the rubber plug, but I found that out later. Most of the information I found were telling me to remove that third plug, but next time I think ill stick with a syringe/needle.

Vaping experience: After 2 fluxomizers trashed, I started vaping ont he third and the experience went quite well, didn't have to top off liquid all day, and the vapor production seems to be higher than the fabric filler cartomizers. The taste is pretty good, I think my boge LR cartos have better taste, but it might have to do with the ohm's of the ce2 you get I think.

Positives: Great vapor, good taste, convenient for all day use,

Negatives: The plastic cup is easily broken if you're not careful, higher VG eliquid doesnt wick well, eGo cone does not fit over this ce2. Some say it does, but I tell you it does not, the fitment is too tight and you have to jam your cone onto the fluxomizer, breaking off plastic bits just to make it fit, and it will be even tougher to remove the cone if you manage to put it on.

Conclusion: Overall I think they're a great alternative to your normal cartomizers. They produce great vapor, good taste, and are convenient for all day use.

somebody needs to come out with cartomizers that perform well with higher viscosity e-liquid =[ if anyone knows of any let me know :yes

Edited by twelveday

I feel ya on the ce2's. But as for the problems you had I never had em. these are the ones I have. http://www.nicotinehighway.com/ce2-style-clear-cartomizer-5/

when i got them I had to search on filling, cleaning, etc. well I came up with my own little method. first thing I pop the thing open. first 2 rubber plugs out. then I use a hook to grab the 3rd one. wiggle it just a bit then move 180 degrees and wiggle that side pops right out. then i remove the tube. After it is all apart i grab the cramic cup and push it down a hair, put tube back on, then the 3rd plug goes back and thats it. fill it up, drip tip on, and vape. I use pg liquids now but have used high vg juice no problemss.you have to line the side slots up just right with the wick.theres a vid thats good ill find it for ya.

Clearomizer_2.5ohm__13315_zoom.jpg

yeah thats what I did and video i watched, The plug didnt come out as easy as it did in the video. I dont know if the one the guy is using is different or what but the ce2s I got had a thicker tube, smaller top cup, and only two threads of wick on the ends, and the plug was in there much much much more tighter. The ones I received are the 2.4-2.6ohm clear smokey XL from gotvapes.com

Seems like it would been better if i got the smaller size ce2 from gotvapes. Seems higher vg e-liquid gunk up the heating coil faster and start giving you that burnt debris taste. I vaped half of the XL ce2 then started getting the burnt taste, emptied the e-liquid, took it apart and ran it under hot water, dry burned it, and put it back together with the same e-liquid and the flavor came back. Some of the wicking issue I thought I had was due to the burnt taste the debris was leaving behind I think, although there is still some wicking issue its not as bad as I thought. Just have to take maybe a 10-30 second break between vapes once u start getting low on ejuice.

These CE2 'fluxomizers' are pretty good depending on the type of eliquid you use I think, my more 'transparent' looking e-liquids seem to give me no problems, but the deep colored brown ones I have seem to need dry burning of the atomizer more often to get the fresh taste back.

Edited by twelveday

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines