Hello

mialynneb

I started smoking at 26 -- long story why and stupid -- and I had been wanting to quit since I picked up the habit. My friend bought the eGo and I tried it and loved it. I bought it for myself and my husband in October 2011. When I got my eGo home I had one cigarette that I kept lighting and then putting out - bouncing back and forth with my eGo. My brain was a little confused :hope: I've had one cigarette since that day and I had to brush my teeth and wash my hands immediately afterwards. I was a pack-a-day smoker before and haven't had one smoke since that night. My next step is to cut down on the mgs and quit all together. For now, I use the Novi 24mg and Vermillion River Kentucky Cherry Wood.

I smoked for 37 years and I hope I'm not too late in quiting. I'm doing the 24mg too and its working pretty well for me. I'll just have to find out over time if my demise comes from tobacco. Not sure yet if I'll keep downgrading until I get to no nicotine. I hope for the sake of many that our government doesn't try to make a fortune from e-cigs too. :spell:

I actually went to the Super Bowl village on Thursday and it was a lot of fun. I took my bag full of beer since it was a-okay for open container. I also used my eGo when I wanted even though Indy is trying to pass a smoking ban including e-cigs. I live about 5 miles from downtown so it's just been a lot of fun. I know they were talking about Hoosier Hospitality but I swear it exists. My husband and I moved here in 2006 and our neighbors came over with fresh baked cookies and everything. Great city:)