Getting Some Stuff

mega

ok i oredered a 5 pack of clearomizer ce2's and got a deal on 3 boge atomizers with 5 carts. and tips with these? what should i do first with the atomizer? and the clearomizers how to fill em easily. any input will be appreciated.

510ego-atty__12209_zoom.jpg

Clearomizer_2.5ohm__13315_zoom.jpg

Edited by mega

on atomizers sould i do a dry burn first thing? If so instructions on the best way would be great. also on cleaning them. ce2's i found how to fill em and seems pretty easy

got em in really fast to. not affiliated with em but I like that nicotine highway. prices were great and these attys rock. also the ce2's I picked up after a little bit of vids and tinkering, well they work great.

I own some CE2's and regular atty's, the regular atty's I use to sample juice say a new flavor I just bought. They are easy to clean for the next flavor by blowing them out. The CE2's that I got I had to fill with a syringe it may just be the ones that I got but under the white cap there is a rubber right that you remove and there should be 2 small holes across from each other and I would suggest filling from both, the second one will take less juice than the first.